blind date (nanami kento)

Nanami kento a ex salary employe and first grade jujutsu sorcerer  didn't had any intrest in romance he just wanted to earn money.

Gojo and yuji discussed and thought setting nanami on a blind date and the both men felt proud about it.

Yuji had a neighbor who help him in his studies and she is same age as nanami.
She is very intelligent in studies and now had good job that paid her good amount of sum.
So gojo agree to set the date. Yuji texted about blind date and she also agreed.
But when nanami got the idea that gojo and yuji are something up to.
He know it would be something that would piss him.

And when gojo and yuji told him that nanami was set up on a blind date.
Nanami was.... Irritated.

"Oye oye~ , nanami we can't deny her it's very rude do deny a girl for date ~" Gojo spat that out of his lips. To make nanami piss. And veins popped out his head.

"Nanami! , she is a nice girl just give it a shot " Yuji encouraged nanami and here he was standing in the pathway we a bouquet of red roses.

And wore a head piece in his ear so he can communicate with gojo and yuji hiding behind the pillar

And wore a head piece in his ear so he can communicate with gojo and yuji hiding behind the pillar. To help nanami with bis first date.

As nanami was waiting for his blind date.
Someone approach home tapped his shoulder from behind.
He turned down  and looked at a women with braided bun, a dress with flats and pearl earrings and with a warm smile .

"Excuse me, are you nanami kento ? " She asked.
"Yes, I am , and you would be y/n? ".
" Yes, it's very nice to meet you! " She said and smiled.
"Same ah, these are for you " Namami say's and hands her the bouquet of red roses.

"Thank you so much 😊" You were happy you receive.

Gojo was looking at you and telling him stupid things to do.

Like as you were in cozy cafe drinking coffee.
Gojo said him through his ear piece "oye oye nanami put some chilly flakes in your coffee " And etc.
That made him pissed but he didn't showed it in front of you.

In fact he enjoyed your company very much and you talked about your career and future plans, dislike and likes.

Next you went to a puppy pet cafe. And you enjoy playing with cute puppies as nanami steal glances of you when you were busy playing with puppies.
But suddenly you caught him staring at you and you passed him a warm smile which made his heart flutter.

As our goio got bored and thought he was doing well on his date he sat on random bench and ate his sweets like a child.

You ate dinner at a fancy restaurant and you paid the bill, even though nanami insisted you paid for the bill  in the end.

You both thought on walking and dropping you by your home.
You chit chatted and laughed .

"Um... If you don't mind can we go on a second date? I had lovely time spending with you " Nanami said in hesitation.

" I would love tooo! " You said..

Suddenly nanami felt a curse energy near them who ws following you guys he needed a excuse for you to go somewhere safe fe spoted a ice cream parlor.

"Y/n can you grab  us ice cream from the parlor, I would love dark chocolate. "
He said pointing at it.

And you nodded and walked you way to the parlor.

He then turned around the curse who was following them for
a while and glides his hand and the curse energy dies mumbling something wired.

And then you returned with ice creams.
He walked you towards your house and you both hugged and exchanged your numbers.

The next day gojo teased nanami  about his 'blind date' and exposed him to all the students.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Thank you for reading sorry for grammatical errors, it was short so I couldn't think much so please give me ideas for plots.