~Are you making up to me or want me?~ (boyfriend gojo x fem reader)

I am back!
Thank you for choosing my oneshot book we have reached 17k views! Tysm for your love.
Also requests are open! Feel free.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•The cloak was ticking , as for today the apartment was rather

The cloak was ticking , as for today the apartment was rather.... Silent, you were reading a story to megumi who was sitting on your lap eating on his choco chip cookie , as tsumiki was watching a movie on the TV .

All the three heard stumbling near the staircase, and it appeared gojo had twisted his ankle, and came towards you Holding his leg and limping with tears in his eyes like a baby.

"Y/n~ I twisted my ankle ~ please cure it!" He sulked.
" don't talk to me . " You stated boldly and avoided his teary eyes. You kept the story book on the coffee table and picked megumi and sat him down on the sofa.
You stood up as you marched towards your room gojo followed you.
" I am sorry! " He sulked.

"Don't follow me"

" But my ankle! It hurts"

" Aren't you the one who says 'I am the strongest "

Both the kids gaze followed you until you went upstairs to your room and closed it locked leaving gojo outside, asking for forgiveness.

Megumi turned his head towards tsumiki
"What happened to these two? " He asked. Tsumiki took a sigh and started telling him from start...

Flashback....of yesterday

You were getting ready for your date with your beloved boyfriend , wearing your best dress your hairs done in most elegant style , megumi was sleeping and you told tsumiki to look after the house and herself.

" Thank goodness.... After a two months we are going out on a date the back to back mission would have rotten my brain " You spoke to yourself. You took your car and drove to the restaurant in kyoto.
The restaurant was fine and classy y/n had already booked a table for two and was waiting for gojo.

45 minutes passed....
You tried to call him but he didn't answer the call.

2 hours passed....
You were still waiting for him with you're heels clicking on the floor rapidly with arms locked around your chest with most furious look.
As a waiter came towards you and asked if you would like to order something, you looked at at him and swear to God he was to scared by your aura he could see hot raging flames coming out of you.

Meanwhile at jujitsu tech...

Suguru dragged gojo for drinks even though gojo declined suguru said that it would only take few minutes just for drinks, but due to gojo's low alcohol tolerance he lost the track of time.
Shoko was there with glass of whisky and cigarette in her other hand after letting out a puff from her mouth she took sip of the whiskey and spoke.
"Can you stop Bombarding about your lovely love life satoru, change the topic..." She was bored as heck at his lecture of how to keep love life healthy.

Nanami on the other hand didn't bothered anyone and took his shots.
"I-I think I am forveting smthng..... " Gojo tried hard to thing but couldn't get it what was he forgetting.
"Oh satoru~ it must be something of work and we are here to chill relax don't ruin the mood." Suguru said.

"Mmm... Yea something like that " He said.

At home...

It was past bed time the lights were off.
Gojo unlocked the door and stumbled while taking of the shoes, he switch the lights on, to see you wearing the most beautiful dress even though his vision was blurry but he could still tell you looked magnificent , you were sitting on the sofa with your one leg crossed on another with deadly glare you past him he was sure dead. It flicked in his blurry mind that it was the date he forgot about... He told everything about what happened and why he couldn't come but when he reached at the bedroom he collapsed and passed out on the bed.

End of Flashback...

"So this is what happened " Tsumiki told him all the story.
"Serves him right... How could he forget about date with her.... " Megumi said.
" Megumi! I have an idea what if we help them sort out there fight? " Tsumiki said with beaming smile.

" Hmm okay if it makes them happy and the house less silent. " He agreed. Both the kids rushed up to see gojo still standing out tsumiki gestured him to crouch down and he did and he whispered in his ears.

He made a sorry card , and slided it in through the gap in the door below.
You looked at the card which made you're eyes soften.
But still you wanted to see till which lengths gojo will go to just be forgiven from you.

Y/n kept the card safely in drawer.
Gojo tried making rolled omelettes, but they were completely burned but you kept a poker face, you wanted to speak with him but also want to see the measures he will reach.

. . .

As sun was setting you were in your shared room, reading a book when you heard megumi calling out for you.
"Mama! Open the door. " You could hear his muffled voice.
Y/n stood up and opened the door to the view of your boyfriend standing there in the door way, eyes desperate. holding his phone with megumi's voice on recorder.

He pushes you inside the room, and locks the door behind him pinning you against the bed his long slender hands cuffed your wrists, and damn you knew you fucking messed up you should have forgiven him sooner, you will have sore legs....

Please this chap vote ! For smut part

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•