~He Is Cold But...Very Sweet too!~ (BF! EmoChoso x fem reader)

This story is not requested.

SHOUTOUT :YourDaddysWallet

College AU! Choso is emo person , and is in a music band.

Happy reading!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙I FAST WALKED ON THE STREET AS I RUSHED OUT OF THE COLLEGE BUILDING , I roamed around as my eyes dart around looking for my boyfriend

I FAST WALKED ON THE STREET AS I RUSHED OUT OF THE COLLEGE BUILDING , I roamed around as my eyes dart around looking for my boyfriend.

Finally my eyes spotted him. He was leaning against the lamp post his one hand in his jeans pocket and smoking blowing out his puff his bag hanging on his shoulder as he looked at the other side of road.

I approached him, his black dull eyes fell on me, he quickly extinguish his cigarette pushed his body away from the lamp post and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Finally here... " He said definitely bored.
"I am so sorry! Professor Phoe asked me to take his stuff and keep it on his desk which made me late then I met suzy she asked for some notes-" I rambled out fast.

"Gezz fine cupcake ... You don't have to tell whole story" he started walking as I walked with him matching his steps.

The birds chirping and flying to trees as the sun gleaming orange and pink.

I kicked small rocks, and choso looked down and saw my shoe laces were untied.

"Hey stop! " I stopped walking and he crouched down as he tied my laces securely.

"Your so careless... Cupcake" He said as he got up on his feet as he wiped his hand on his shirt.

"T-thanks" His small sweet gestures always made my stomach make a back flip as my heart melted.

"So... How is your band is going on? " I asked , he face lighten when ever I talked about his band and music.

"The progress is quite good we made a new album " His tone was proud and happy but he didn't showed it on his features.

"Well that's great too hear! " I put my hands in my coat pocket as the breeze got quite chilly.

"How was your day? Any troubles? " Choso looked at me from side of his eyes.