~Domestic Life~ (gojo x little gumi, nobara, yuji x fem reader)

Authors note
Sorry babes I wasn't able to upload, I will make 'shibuya II' soon, cause it's bit tricky to go same with episode, I don't read manga so please go easy on me! 😀

The reader is 25 year old and gojo is 26 year old and the trio are 5 year old.
This is all fluff , dose not follow anime nor manga.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°

As you and gojo were happily married, you both took a step to adopt, you did adopt trios , and name are megumi, yuji and nobara two are boys and one is a girl.

...

Today was a busy day for both of you and satoru, you had lots of house chores and he had important meeting with higher up's AKA "old hags " For gojo.
He didn't wanted to go but you insisted that he should go.
As you gave him a good bye kiss, he was making a fus upon leaving you and children's , as you slapped your palm on your head on his toddler behaviour.

"Seriously toru, even our kids don't act like that when they leave for kindergarten" Y/n said.
"Hey! I don't wanna go to the old hags boring meeting  " He said while showing you his back and leaving wearing his uniform and his blindfold.

You started cleaning the house  ,  dusting, vacuuming, mopping and then preparing your lovely children  meal.
The meal was very cute they had different colors of spoons and plates in rainbow or there favorite color.
Nobara like pink and red, yuji was into green and megumi was in blue.

Gojo spoiled them rotten, the meal was ready . chopped fruits with baby carrots and sandwich what was cutted with bear cutter with  milk that was in sipper bottle.
As you placed the plate's on the kitchen counter .
You could hear small steps coming from the hallway of your shared bedroom and trios room .
And you saw megumi rubbing his eyes and wrapped around his soft baby blue blanket. Itadori and nobara rushed up to you and hugged your legs.

"Good morning mama!!!" Nobara and yuji said in unison.
"Good morning my sun shines " Y/n said in between her giggles, there huge glistening eyes we're so adorable.
"Quickly, brush your teeth and eat your breakfast! " You said.

And nobara and yuji ran towards the washroom.
You approached megumi and crouch down at his  level and patted his head. "What's wrong gumi, tired? " You asked him and he nodded silently.

Megumi is the silent kid and innocent he loves y/n's company and dose not like his dad's attention he thinks his dad AKA Gojo is annoying. Thus yuji and nobara are the energetic kids, you get so tired running after them all day and night the suitable for them is toru, he would play with the two of them all night until you say 'it's time for bed.'

As they brushed their milk teeth, and sat on there high baby chairs and ate there meal.

"Mama! I don't like milk it stinks and tastes wired " Nobara said in disgust.
"Mum! Look I ate all my veggies and drank my milk now I will be strong! " . Yuji exclaimed.
And there was megumi who was eating in silence.
"Nobara you have to drink milk just like yuji and megumi, look you will get stronger just like your brothers " You insist her on drinking the milk and she did.

As you washed the dishes of cookware that were used in breakfast preparation.
The trio were silently were watching 'Bond  Man'.

(A/n) : the show anya forger watches from spy x family.

When you were done with dishes you checked the temperature of the bathtub that was filled with warm water not to cold -nor to hot.
You added some bath bombs and they started to make 'Fizzing' sound.