~Loveless Marriage~ ( husband!choso kamo x fem reader)

Trope : ARRANGE MARRIAGE
Trope requested by :@frustratedchuckofice

Thank you for being patient with me,thank you for requesting I hope you enjoy the one shot! ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

Happy reading!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Y/N

IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE I AM MARRIED TO THE HEIR OF KAMO, CHOSO the marriage was loveless, both
of us didn't wanted this marriage to be happened in first place, the marriage in the both clans were only done for profit of finance and power.

We were not living in Kamo estate choso took the decision of staying seperate from other, but in events and occasion we will have to visit or stay at the estate.

Indeed we are not sharing a room, we sleep in different rooms. He would often talk to me about how my day was and other stuff, but i knew he was just asking cause we are married .

I had my dreams that I wanted to accomplish, but I ended up marrying a man who I didn't even love.

It was early morning, I started with ny normal routine.
Cleaning. Cooking. Laundry.
Thank god I had my phone I could talk to my mother  for hours she makes me fill better, even she got married to my dad it was arrange marriage but I haven't seen a spark of romance in both of them in my whole life when I was with them.

My mother tried Convincing my dad to not let our daughter marry this early, but he just ignored her.

And egg sizzled on the pan as I cracked the eggs. I started chopping fruits and made choso a cup of coffee.

I heard foot-steps approaching, he is awake. I was facing my back to him.

"Good morning y/n ,I hope you slept well? " He asked me in polite manner.

"Good morning, breakfast is ready please  get freshed up. " I greeted him back and and ignored his question I still gave him cold shoulder. Like why is he even asking me we don't even love each other and I know he would be making out with a bimbo assistant while at work .

I served the plates, on the dining table and morning sun beaming inside the room from windows.

Sound of birds chirping, utensils hitting each other and soft chewing.