~My Cold Jealous BF~ (Adult!Megumi x fem reader) 🔞

Requested by : Yur1s0death
Thank you for requesting!
I hope you enjoy!

WARNING (S) : THE CONTENT MUST BE SENSITIVE TO SOME OF MY READER, IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE CONTENT YOU MAY LEAVE THIS ONE SHOT .
Thank you.

Happy reading!

SPECIAL 60K SMUT

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙I OPENED THE DOOR TO MY APARTMENT SLOWLY TO NOT MAKE ANY CREAKING SOUND

I OPENED THE DOOR TO MY APARTMENT SLOWLY TO NOT MAKE ANY CREAKING SOUND. I shut the door behind me slowly took off my shoes and tip toe in silently.
Preventing to make any noise.

The apartment was dark, but i could still see enough that i could spot where the furniture is and not bump into it.

Well you must be thinking, why i am sneaking in my own house? Because...
my overprotective boy friend, megumi. Doesn't like me being shared with others .
And he denied me going with my friends to karaoke so i snuck out...

I opened my bedroom door and tip toed in the dark room , as i was about to keep my bag on the coffee table.
The yellow lamp besides bed lit up behind me and i froze. 'Damn it... I got caught. ' i slowly turned around with a sweet awkward smile plastered on my face .

As megumi was sitting on the bed, his muscular arms folded in his chest, as his back rested on the head board.

"Where were you? " He asked his voice cold, he is grumpy but he rarely talks in a cold tone with me.

I cooked up something in my brain as i sweatdropped and said "I-i Went to hospital , you know my bestie she got in an accident-"

"Lie." He cut me off, and stood up from bed. "Even if i told you not go out to karaoke with your friends you disobeyed me and sneaked out, kitten. "

A shiver ran down my spine at the nickname he gave me . "Look megumi i am sorry-" He cut me off again.
"Sorry won't work kitten, you deserve a punishment. "

He stood in front of me he was a lot taller then me his eyes boring in mine.
I gulped, the tension in air growing thicker and thicker as seconds passed.
Tick. Tick. Tick.
The noise of cloak ticking in my ears ranged.

"Megumi listen it won't happen again-"

"Strip"

My eyes widen at his command. He pushed me on bed as he shuffled through the drawers in bedroom.