~7 Minutes In Heaven~ ( itadori x teen fem reader)

TROPE : FRIENDS TO LOVERS
Trope requested by : erenyeagers_slvt

WARNING (S) : PASSIONATE KISS (LMAO)

Dear erenyeagers_slvt thank you for requesting  and for your patience , time thank you for waiting.

Please enjoy reading!
♡(*´ω`*)/♡

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚* ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

THE BOTTLE SPINED ON THE TABLE
SURROUNDED BY ALL MY PEERS , the tip of the bottle stopped on maki senpai.

"Wooo it's on maki senpai! " Exclaimed nobara.

" Truth or dare senpai? " I asked.

"Hmm definitely truth " Maki said and shrugged her shoulders.

" Hmmm what should we ask her? " Itadori whispered in my ear, who sat right beside me, making my ears red as he spoke.

" Did you had a crush on yuta when he was in jujutsu high? " Panda asked with a grin on his face .

" Ugh seriously who is this yuta guy!? He even stole my trip to Kyoto " Nobara scowled as I laughed on her complains.

" Yea maybe little bit..... Dont make a big fuss you idiots! " She confessed as if it wasn't a big deal.

Panda who was  excited at the confession raised his both arms and cheered.
"Woooo I knew it! " He said.
"Salmon " Said inumaki with his poker face.

Megumi spun the the bottle , and it slowly stopped on nobara .

" Truth or  dare-" Panda was cut off " DARE! " nobara shouted on top of her lungs.

"Hmmm.... Ooo I know! I know " I said.
" Why don't you mix mayonnaise in your soda and you have to drink it! " I gave her the most disgusting dare.

Nobara made a disgusted face,
"Y/n are you my bestie or enemy?!? " She sulked. "Hmm maybe both? " I laughed.

As itadori couldn't stop laughing
"Nobara you are going to have bad stomach in morning " He said making everyone laugh.

Then his warm plam brushed against my hand, making my stomach jump in various different angles.

Inumaki added some mayo in her drink, as the mayonnaise chucks were floating and some in the bottom of the glass.