~Bad At Confessing!~ (Teen!Geto x femReader)

Trope : FRIENDS TO LOVERS
Trope Requested by : Getosmonkeyy

Be aware inappropriate words have been used.

Thank you for requesting and waiting patiently! 
Getosmonkeyy  ☆(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*

Sorry! Dear readers, I couldn't upload all the tropes as scheduled, I had lot of work loaf which made me to make delay in publishing new one - shots .
I am really sorry!

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⋇⋆✦⋆☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙Today was quite  a special day for me, I confessed my feelings to the person in love and he accepted and loved me back Even through I tried confessing him indirectly he still read me like an open book a...

Today was quite  a special day for me, I confessed my feelings to the person in love and he accepted and loved me back
Even through I tried confessing him indirectly he still read me like an open book and confessed to me about his feelings for me I still remember that day as fresh as pages of new notebook.

The class got finished, and everyone started to leave the class room  , I was just packing my stuff and my eyes fall on suguru who was peaceful watching out side the window.
This boy is making me crazy from inside, I want his warmth, his love, and to be part of his world.

I got closer to him tapped his shoulder he looked at me with his most genuine smile
"M-may I sit next to you? " Says me duh
And he nodded I sat down beside him as I stared at him as if he is a diamond until his gaze fall on me "  So y/n how is your life going on? " He asked  as he crossed his legs over each other.

" So far it's going well.... " I took a long pause " So suguru can I talk to you? " I made my courage to talk to him about my feelings for him for past 3 years, he hummed in response.

I looked straight at his dark eyes, I took in a deep breath and fisted my hands, suddenly my left leg started tapping on the floor, GOSH I was getting nervous! .
Still I looked at those beautiful dark eyes which I liked YES, AND? I LIKE THEM MORE THEN GOJO'S EYES nvm.

My hands were sweating, I knew me an idiot was talking a lot of his precious time but he waited patiently for me to talk my heart was getting fuzzy at his kind action.

I gulped  still looking deep in those eyes
I can feel my knuckles clutching  the hem of my uniform skirt.

' I like you '  I took a pause AND THEN IT HIT ME I SAID THAT IN MY THOUGHTS I WAS SCREAMING FROM INSIDE LIKE CRAZY ... My chance and then I saw him looking at me and I mumbled
" I don't know what to say or do.... " I could feel my cheeks burning like flames .

I looked down on the floor, I could feel my vision getting blurry with tears ' I ruined my chance ' I still mangaged to nit let my tears escape and cascade down my cheek .

" I w- " Says Suguru I looked up and he had a shocked look on his face but suddenly the door got opened revealing gojo and the gang and mister yaga.

Shoko and me were not that good friends to share are secrets to each other my bestie was nanami and he is still my bestie he knew about me having crush on Suguru anyway back to the story.

The sun was setting and it was time to go home, I was walking alone cause I didn't stayed in the school dorms.

I was still in a bad mood until I heared Suguru called out for me  , I turned around and saw him running towards me.

He grabbed my shoulders and looked at me and smiled for God knows what reason but it gave me butterflies in stomach.

He plucked out a beautiful bloomed flower from a bush and brushed loosely strands of my hair aside and placed the flower behind my ear  , ' wth is he doing!? ' my body was heating like hot stove .

He grabbed my chin and my eyes locked with his dark ones.
"I know what you were trying to say earlier... Y/n I knew you liked me and infact gojo and nanami also told me about you having feelings for me but you couldn't confess them to me. " Said Suguru. 'Nanami you  fucking bastard'

His lips came closer to mine and kissed me gently his hands gliding down my waist, my hands on his chest .
We pulled apart and I looked at him and smiled.

" So what are we now? "

" Lovers... "

Ahh that day was a day I will keep in my heart, anyway gtg it's Suguru and my third year anniversary of being in relationship

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Please vote if you like my one shot! (◍•ᴗ•◍)