⊹ ࣪ ˖ 20 - 𓇢𓆸

"The Hanahaki Disease is a disease in which the victim coughs up flower petals when they suffer from one-sided love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings, or when the victim dies. It can be cured through surgical removal, but when the infection is removed, the victim's romantic feelings for their love and memories also disappear. The symptoms of the disease are summarized to strong pain, having flowers blooming in the heart and lungs, and then throwing them up. The disease begins with coughing up a few petals and growing in intensity and pain until the victim is vomiting entire flowers, by which point the disease has entered its final stages..."

Tsukasa stayed silent for a while. "...If not cured, the victim dies..." The blonde looked at Toya in horror.

Toya gave Tsukasa the same look. "...O-One-sided love...? So this is all because of...Akito?"

Tsukasa hugged his best friend tightly. "Why..."

Toya started coughing and crying again and buried his face in the blonde's shoulder.

They stayed like this for a while until Tsukasa started speaking again. "Toya...You have to tell Akito."

The blue haired stayed silent for a while. "...No. He has a girlfriend. This disease is not his business."

Tsukasa looked at Toya with a sad look. "But...he's the only one who can cure you...or we get you to the hospital and-"

Toya clawed in the blonde's shirt tightly. "No...I don't want to forget him, Kasa...And I also don't want him or my mother to know about this."

"But you'll die! Toya, please..."

Toya coughed again and catched the flower petals with his hand. He looked at them and then put on a troubled smile. "Don't worry, Kasa."

"...What?" Tsukasa looked at Toya and put his hand under the blue haired's hand in which the petals peacefully lied. "I don't want you to die...And I don't think Akito wants that either."

"Tsukasa! Don't you get it? He already has a girlfriend! I'm just a friend to him. He didn't even tell me that he had a girlfriend!!-" Toya started coughing again.

Tsukasa stared at him in shock as Toya coughed something up. "What the hell...?"