Invitation

enjoying the stories about tianquan of qixing, aether and paimon also got some information. well, not a real information but... never mind.

Zhongli: hmm *sip wine*

Paimon: this lady ningguang... paimon really doesn't understand how rich people work *shakes head*.

Aether: speaking of liyue qixing, we haven't met them yet

Paimon: *nods* hm, hm. paimon has a feeling that we'll meet this lady soon-

???: i finally found you...

a girl with pale blue hair and black-red horns appeared out of nowhere.

Paimon: w-what!? who are you...

Aether: ...not again.

???: ahhh, wait! i'm not here to claim your bounty, nor am i with millelith!

Aether: ehh?

Paimon: then who are you, miss? *squints*

Ganyu: my name is ganyu, emissary of the liyue qixing. also, secretary of yuehai pavilion *bows*

Aether: uh... *looks around*

Ganyu: rest assured, traveler who returned from jueyun karst. i mean no harm, therefore you don't need to be afraid of getting ambushed by the millelith *smile*

Paimon: ...don't jinx it.

a glance came from zhongli when he was busy with his wine. his mouth formed a small grin after seeing this ganyu for no reason.

Zhongli: ...it's just as you said, rimuru *sips*

----

Paimon/Aether: ehhh!? an invitation from the qixing!? *surprised*

Ganyu: correct. lady ningguang wants to meet you, o traveler who returned from-

Aether: ahh, please... just call me aether *wry smile*

Ganyu: ...right, lady ningguang said this: "at the jade chamber, together, we shall snip every one of these entwining dark threads."

and with that, the ganyu suddenly disappeared... leaving aether and paimon completely confused. not really🗿.

Paimon: uhh, okay. first... we'll be meeting people that have any more money than paimon could ever count! *sparkle eyes*

Aether: ...seriously?

Paimon: yes! so we should be on our very best manners!

Aether: uhhh... i always mind my manners. *looks at paimon* you're planning something, aren't you?

Paimon: hey, that's rude! *pouts*

Zhongli: an invitation to visit the jade chamber, hm? how lucky you are traveler. *pause* you might want to go as soon as possible. given there are still bussiness we have to do

Aether: you right. the rite of parting!

Zhongli: haha. just remember to met me at dihua marsh

Paimon: don't worry, zhongli. we won't forget!

author: ...you will🗿

after saying a goodbye to zhongli, they started to go to the jade chamber, the floating palace.

Zhongli: ganyu... ningguang... do you even know who the dark threads you're talking about is? *shakes head* i'm worried about liyue's well-being, but if he decides to destroy it... no one can stop him. *sips wine*