More stupid than ballsy. (Lottie Matthews x Fem!Reader)

I have no motivation but i have an idea, so i gotta suck it up but yuh i guess. 🤯😨🔫

(Not proofread you dirty little mf, also for you pussies out there i'm gonna have a warning everytime a somewhat 'spicy' scene starts and and a warning end everytime it's done. 😈)

You remembered how innocent she used to be, how adorable and sweet- Well, she still is, but you get the point.

(This a huge flashback, skip if you want)

"Hey, come onnn! Pleaseeee?" You begged at the shorter brunette, she rolled her eyes playfully and gave in.

"Fineee!" She sat on the grassy ground alongside you, playing with her hair.

"So, what did you wanna do?" She asked, her curiousity peaked.

"Well.." You lunged at her, picking her up.

"Ah-" She quickly relaxed in your arms, but then you put her on your shoulders, making her scream again.

"Calm down! You're gonna be fine!" You hoped.

"If i die i will come back from the dead and haunt you till you commit suici-"

Okay, she might've not been the most innocent..

Your parents then carefully took lottie off of your shoulders, putting her down.

"Hey, Charlotte. Would you like to dine with us for today?" They asked softly, in a gentle tone.

She obviously agreed. Jumping up and down in excitement.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!" She squealed.

(Flashback ended)

You had a crush on her, but did you think she would like you back? Abso-frickity yucking not!

(Timeskip 30 minutes, at her house)

You walked in with Lottie, the two of you giggling, remembering the amount of sleepovers you two had.

It still hurt though. It hurt bad. Knowing the person you liked probably didn't like you, and them thinking of you as a friend. Or even worse, as a sister.

You and Lottie decided to rest in her bedroom for the full sleepover nostalgia.

Changing into some comfy clothes, a sports bra and sweats, you quickly went back to her room.

When she saw you walk in, her gaze immediately, almost awkwardly left you. She then let out an uncomfortable cough, a fake one. Signaling you sit on the couch, while she chose a movie and you obliged, sitting on thr couch while you waited.

(Lottie's P.O.V;)

*obvious gay panik*

Fuck, fuck off. Why does she still look so sexy in fucking sweats?! Ugh.

How the fuck am i supposed to act normal while seeing the hottest woman in the milkyway in my house, in my room, in a sports bra?!

That means she's comfortable, that's good.

Oh my fucking god. Speaking of gods, i must have been blessed to rest on her shoulders.

I thought it was just a childhood crush i'd get over, but noo. God said 'fuck off'. Hah, we're on the topic of gods again.

Stop stalling! Get the fucking movie and sit on the couch with her like a normal, fucking, human, homosapien, whatever!

I quickly chose a movie, (whatever you want bae), and walked into the living room.