N0 F!1t3r. (Jackie Taylor x Fem!Reader)

(Sorry for not posting, school's buggin me right now, SO NO PROOFREAD.)

(Also, i wanted to watch a random movie and clicked Fear Street. On the list of actors i saw Maya Hawke and i was like 'holy shit' type of happy. And then THEY KILL HER OFF IN THE FIRST FOUR FUCKING MINUTES OF THE GODAMN MOVIE.)

(Anyway, by pooks <333)

You had no business falling for Jackie.

Ring a bell? Yeah. Jackie fucking Taylor. Your best friend's other best friend.

I mean, you wouldn't have even met her if you weren't friends with Shauna.

Well, of course you knew her. 'Jackie Taylor, captain of the all-girls soccer (it's football) team, Yellowjackets' and she's in your school. Not knowing Jackie Gaylor in this day and age is a crime. Or it should be.

You don't know what did it for you. Were it her eyes? Her hair? Her voice? Her personality? Her lips? It didn't matter, to you at least. It was perfect. Every single one of her features was perfect in your eyes.

She had a boyfriend. Jeff. She had a goddamn boyfriend! Meaning, she was as straight as a pole while you were as straight as a circle.

Get a grip! You have to stop! She's a girl. A straight one at that. (Srry i made y'all stupid-)

Ugh.. Just snap out of it. It's weird. It's stupid.

It's not ri
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
"-infact, it's so incredibly stupid!" You heard someone argue to someone back.

You turned your head to look back at the irritated figure/s.

It was Jackie and Natalie. Oh god no.

Cat fight.

You saw Shauna trying to calm her down. Seems like Natalie drank alcohol for some reason, and Jackie's scangry (i made it up scared + angry) that Natalie will probably get a huge hang over.

Usually Jackie would react, just not like this.

And then it hit you.

Literally.

You stumbled backwards, falling from the chair you were sat in a few seconds ago.

You groaned in pain, closing your eyes before holding your bruised shoulder.

"Oh shit, dude. Sorry." Natalie apologized, in a quiet voice.

"I didn't mean to throw it. Uh.. Dude, I'm literally so sorry." She put her hand in her pocket before handing you two dollars.