5. Drag Me Down

Harry's pov

Boom

Boom

Boom boom

Boom boom boom

"Ugh not again" I mumbled and sat up immediately.

I looked around and saw the others getting up too.

"You have to be kidding me!" Lynn cried out.

The booms were getting louder and louder.

"I'm done" Louis said.

"What do you mea-" I started.

"I'm going to end this right now" he interrupted.

"Stop this is crazy-"

"No Harry. This is not crazy. IM CRAZY!"

We were all quiet.

"I know you what you guys have been saying behind my back. I know you guys think I'm not right in the head. That you think I'm a monster. The thing is you guys do nothing about it. You guys did nothing to help me or even attempted to help me try to get better. I'm getting worse and worse and all you guys have done is go behind my back and say how insane I am. I really wish you guys had taken me to an asylum. Maybe I would of been fine right now. Not this CRAZY person that everyone's scared of!even I'm scared of myself. I'm scared to even shut my eyes for more than five minutes. You guys are the ones who drag me down. You were my friends. You were the ones who are supposed to help me. But you didn't do that. Now I'm done. I'm going to go out there and do something about this. If I die I die. At least I'll be happier than I am now..." He stated.

Lynn went to grab Louis's arm, but he yanked free and shoved her back.

"I would at least have thought that you would have tried to help me" he growled at her.

He turned to me.

"I know deep down inside Harry that you know that I'm not ok. Quit lying to yourself. It'll just keep damaging you"

And then he took off. He ran in the direction of the booms.

"No!" Lynn screamed and collapsed on the ground. Niall got down next to her and wrapped his arms around her.

I stood frozen in place. He's right. I thought to myself.

"I'm going to" I said.

"Harry-" Liam began.

"Shut up!" I snapped. "Louis is right. We are his friends. We are the ones who are supposed be helping him right now. But no. We are just standing here crying about it instead of taking the problem head-on. I'm going with Louis. If you guys want to stay here and cry about it, fine. I'm going to help my friend!!!"

With that, I took off after Louis. Was I being stupid?

Yes

Was I being rash?

Absolutely

Did I even the slightest bit care?

Not at all.

Lynn's pov

"Harry no!!!!" I screamed. Sure I wanted to go after them, but that would result in my immediate death. And I'm not dying today!

"What do we do?" Niall asked.

"We need to go after them" Liam said.

"But that's crazy! Well die!!!"

"But we're a team" stated Liam. "No one gets left behind. No one" he looked around at us. "Well are you coming?!"

Niall and I were standing speechless.

"Liam I-" Niall began.

"Forget you guys!" He spat at us and ran off.

"Liam wait!!!" I shouted but I was just ignored. I turned to Niall who had a shocked expression in his face.

"What are we going to do Lynn?"

"I- I-uh think that we should go after them"

"So you wanna die?"

"No! I-"

"Lynn, Louis knew what he was doing. He's not coming back. He quit Lynn. Harry, he's to blinded by his love for Louis to mark the right decision. He's about as gone as Louis is. Liam is just stupi-"

Smack

Niall brought his hand up to his face.

"No Niall" I started "you're the one who's being stupid"

I stood up and ran off after my friends.

A/N: sorry the short chapter. School hasn't been the easiest. I'll try to update soon.