8. Fake?

Liam's pov

I tried following behind Harry and Louis but they were too fast, so I the path of crushed leaves and branches until I came to an edge of the clearing.

I crouched behind a bush and was shocked at the sight in front of me.

Louis and Harry were at gun point of 8 men. They were covered in those dart things. They looked like human pin cushions.

"Liam!" I jumped in fear. I turned around and Lynn a came and crouched down next to me. "What's happening?" She asked.

I pointed at Louis and Harry.

"We gotta go help them!" She said and started to stand up but I pulled her back down. "What the-"

"Just watch" I said.

"Liam our two closest friends are about to die and you wanna watch?"

"No, just trust me. Remember Harry is the smooth talker of the team so he can do this. Us interrupting can get them and us killed.

"But what if that doesn't work?" She asked me.

"Then we intervene. If they go, we go with them"

Louis's pov

"Um let's talk this out mates" Harry said to the men.

"What's there to talk about?" one said.
"We pull the trigger and you're dead. Your bodies are already filled up with these darts. Anymore could kill you."

"But why?" Harry asked. "Why is this necessary?"

"We have our reasons" another one said.

"But what's are they? Sure we've done bad things. We all do, but what could be bad enough for you to kill my friends and I?" Asked Harry.

The men couldn't answer.

"What would make you wanna take us away from our families, friends, and the ones we love? What would make you want to cause them pain that they don't deserve?" Harry pushed.

"I-I" one began.

"Not a good enough answer" Harry said and smirked. He looked at me and nodded.

I lunged at the guys in my right and Harry took my opposite side.

I had so much adrenaline pumping in me. Next thing I know Liam and Lynn were joining us.

I yanked the gun out of my guys hand and got him in a choking hold. I look around.

All of my team was there. Even Niall showed up.

"Stop!" I shouted and everyone froze. "If you wanna see your man alive again then let us go"

"Agent Tomlinson let him go!" One man shouted.

How did he know my name.