14. A Surprise Visit

A/N: Heyy

Harry's pov

"Hey guys! Guess who's back on the mission?!"

"Louis what are you doing here?" Lynn instantly asked.

"Guys I'm back on the mission! I just took another test and I was cleared! Isn't that great?" He asked.

"That doesn't make any sense..." Niall whispered. "Wasn't he just told he couldn't come?"

"Y-yeah." I replied but clearly in shock.

"Do you think he snuck away?"

"I know we're highly trained, but not enough to do this. Do you know how much security we went through?"

"True" Niall agreed, "he could get in so much trouble. Where's Rob then?"

"Niall don't tell me you think Louis did something to him."

"Your words. Not mine"

"Louis how are you here?" Liam's voice broke our conversation.

"Haha I'm back on the mission!" Louis repeated. "I was reevaluated and turns out I was fine. They messed up on one of the sheets."

"Where's Rob?" Madi asked.

"He's on another mission."

"Well let's get to our hotel" Niall said and we all grabbed our suitcases and started walking away.

As we walked, I stood right next to Louis. I talked in a quiet and low voice,"Louis you didn't sneak away did you? If you did, it's not too late to turn back. If we turn back now I bet no one will notice-"

"Harry are you accusing me of breaking the law? I know I really haven't been myself lately, but I'm getting there. I thought you trusted me Harry." Louis said.

"Then look at me in the eye and tell me that you didn't sneak away and that you're really allowed to be here."

Louis turned and looked at me. His beautiful ocean eyes that made my heart beat faster met my own.

"I promise you Harry. I'm allowed to be here."

I expected to see him lie, but the thing was that he was telling the truth. At least I think was. There was nothing to prove me wrong.

"Thanks" I told him. But what if he was lying?

He wouldn't lie to me, right?

"Now you trust me?"

"Yes."

~*~*~*~*

"So tomorrow is when all of this begins. There will be a party at the Grimshaw house. Madi, you and Lynn will attend as business associates and attract the attention of Nick Grimshaw himself. Madi do whatever you can to get invited to stay there. I will be there along with Niall. Louis, you and Harry will wait in a van five blocks away and listen to our mics. The next day, Louis will take on the role of being a butler. We will all communicate through mics and Bluetooth. Everyone good?" Liam asked.