12. One Day More

A/N: !!!!!!

lynnt21 gave me this idea for this chapter a while back!!! So please go check out her stories!!!!

This chapters gonna flash forward a bit...

Niall's pov

One day more until we ship out again. I was not happy nor excited, but what am I gonna do about it?

I was with Lynn and we were doing some training exercises to get ready for tomorrow.

When Harry broke the news about Louis staying back, I thought that I'd be more upset....

I don't mean to sound like a complete jerk, but it's just like I feel like I don't even know him anymore.

"C'mon Niall! Times ticking!" Lynn shouted at me. We had to take on an obstacle course in less that 5 minutes and if we didn't, we'd have to stay here until we did.

It was pretty easy until we got to the end. We had to set up a bomb so it would go off right after we would climb over a wall. Don't worry it's not a real one....

"I got this" Lynn told me. "I'll set it up and you get to the top of that wall!"

"But what if you don't make it in time?" I asked.

"I will!" She said determined. "Just don't go over it. Wait at the top."

"Why?"

"Just trust me! We don't have time to chat!"

I ran and took a head start and jumped onto the wall. It wasn't like a rock wall, it didn't have any pegs that you grab a hold of. Instead there were tiny cracks between the wood that you could barely get your fingers into.

It took me some tries but I eventually got up there. I looked down at Lynn and she was still working on the bomb.

I looked at the clock and it read 4:15.

"Cmon Lynn!" I shouted.

"Got it!" She replied and got up. She ran to wall.

4:30

She missed one of the cracks and fell.

"Cmon you got this!" I yelled.

4:45

4:50

"Niall your hand!" she yelled. Now I understood why she said wait at the top. I extended my hand out and she took it. I pulled her up and looked at the clock.

4:56

"Let's go she shouted!" We didn't have time to climb down so we jumped. As we jumped the 'explosion' went off behind us.

We were laying on the ground panting as the buzzer went off.

"That close!" Lynn gasped.