Sorry and kidnap

Two hours later:

Yn pov:

I didn't know when I felt asleep .I remember what happen.It's all my fault. I shouldn't have mentioned his parents.He regretted what he did and he even tried to apologize to me but I didn't  care about it and just involved his parents.I got up and run downstairs.I need to find him and apologize.I saw jimin and jungkook watching t.v.I went to them.

yn: Jimin can i borrow your car key.

He looked at me .I knew how to drive .

Jimin:Why do you need it.

Yn: I'll tell you later but can i have it .I promise i will not harm your car.

He took his car keys and handed it to me.I quickly wore my shoe and went to jimin car.

I started the engine and drove out of the mansion

I started the engine and drove out of the mansion.I tried to call taehyung but he didn't pick my calls up.He must be angry at me.I called jin oppa.

On the call

Yn: Hi , Oppa .Do you know where taehyung would go if he is upset or angry.There must be somewhere he go to calm himself.

Jin: He sometime go to the graveyard and the bar.

Yn: Okay thanks.

I cut the call and drove to the graveyard.It started rain.I hope he has an umbrella. When i got to the grave I saw taehyung's car parked in the front.I park jimin's car behind his and went into the graveyard.I saw taehyung in front of sitting next to four graveyards.I went up to him

I went up to him

He was crying.His eyes were red and puffy.I sat next to him.We both were getting wet by the rain.He sensed my presences and got up and was about to walk away when I stopped him by holding his wrist.

Yn: Taehyung, please don't do this.At least listen to what I have to say.Please.

He pulled his hand and walked away from me.I went behind him and stopped him.I stood in front of him with my hand out so that he couldn't walk beyond me.Tears fell down my eyes.I walked near him.