Where are you ?

Taeahyung pov:

I woke up and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.i came out and wore my clothes.I went downstairs and went to the dining room to have breakfast.Everyone was already sitting on their seat.I sat on my seat and looked beside me.Empty chair.Now there is only 3 hours left.I got up .

Jin: Where are you going?

Taehyung: I don't want to eat.I'll eat later when yn is here.

I walked away and went to yeontan's bedroom. Yeontan was eating his food.I went over to him and sat next to him.I patted his back as he ate his food.after he jumped into my lap and began to lick my face.I played with him and then after some time I put him to sleep.I went downstairs and saw suga doing something on the laptop.I walked out to the garden and sat down near the pool.I put my leg in the water.I remember this memory. Yn shouted at me because she thought that I had trapped her in the mansion.Tears rolled down my cheek.Since I lived with yn , I don't know what happen to me.Every time I go near her ,my heart beats loudly as if it want to come out of my rib cage. I think I am falling for her.Every time I see her I fall for her harder.But she is my family's murderer's daughter.I heard Jimin's voice behind me.

Jimin: Tae .There you are.I was looking for you.Come inside .We got something to show you.

I quickly got up and went inside.We all sat in the living room.

Suga: I couldn't find the footage of the street but yesterday I tried to trace Choi's phone number , yn's phone number and then the number that Choi called you taehyung yesterday.Apparently all the three numbers show three different locations.Yn phone is active and her location is in a building that is was burnt ten years ago.Choi's location is at his house. And the other number can't be traced.I think choi's maybe destroyed the SIM that he used or closed the location so that we can't trace him.So now we just need to find where exactly yn is .She could be at her own house or at the old burnt building.I think we should split up in two team and go to different location and find yn.

J Hope: You are right.Why Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung come to Choi's house.Suga will help me, rm and jin get to this old building.

Rm: Yh.That's a good idea.When one of the teams finds yn, then we can call the other team and tell me to come there.

Jin: Then what are you waiting for.Lets get it  yn back.

We all went to our room and got dressed.

Me, jungkook and jimin went in my car.Rm, jin and Jhope went in jin's car.We all drive to the location that we given.I drive at the highest speed .There are only 2 hours left before that bastard choi could do anything it yn.I can't lose her.She is the only I have now.

Yn pov:

I slowly open my eye.I tired to move but I was tied up to the chair.I looked around the room and it lookers so familiar.it's just like that room in my house that dad never let me go in.Suddenly the door open and a man came in.He had a food tray in his hand.I couldn't see his face until he came in front of me.It's was my father's secretary, Mr Fang.

Yn: Mr Fang, What are you doing here .And why am I tied up to this chair.

Mr Fang: Sorry but I can't help you until the boss come here.Here go eat the food.

Yn: No thanks.Until you don't tell me why I am tied to this chair ,I will not eat.

He just took the tray and walked out of the room.Who was him talking about.Who is his boss.

Time skip

I got tired sitting on the chair.My legs and arms were aching a lot.Especially the wrist that i cut.It was bleeding.I literally have no energy left in my body.I heard the door open and two people come inside.It was Mr Fang .I couldn't see the other person because he was behind mr Fang.They came close to me.My world stopped when I was the second person.

Yn: Dad.

Dad:How are you, my daughter?

Yn: Dad, why am I tied to this chair.Please help me.

Dad: Sorry daughter but I can't until he comes here.

I was confused about who he was talking about.

Yn: Who ?Who are you talking about.

Dad: Dear , first you got married and didn't tell me and now you don't know who I am talking about.I am talking about your beloved husband.Kim Taehyung.

I was shocked by the way he said it.

Dad: He must be here.He only has 1 hour and 30 minutes left.So dear please do as dad says okay.

I just nodded and didn't say anything.He left with Mr Fang.I sat on the chair and didn't do anything.when will taehyung come.And what did dad meaning by he only has 1 hour and 30 minutes left.What will have if he didn't come.I don't think when will come after what has happen.He doesn't want to see me.He hates me.Tears fell down from my eyes.I started to cry.It's all my fault.Suddenly I heard gunshot.A Lot of gun shot.Suddenly the door open and dad came in the room.He quickly untied my leg and arm and took me outside.

Yn: Dad, where are you taking me?

Dad: Just shut up and don't open your mouth again or I will not hesitate to shoot you before you see him.

Tears rolled down my eyes.This is the first time dad has talked to me like this.He dragged me to the living room.I saw taehyung , jungkook and jimin with guns.Suddenly my dad shot in the air.

Dad: If anyone moves , she dies.

He put the gun on next to my head.Tears roled down my eyes.I was scared.I don't why my dad is doing this.

Dad: Mr Fang get the chair.

Mr Fang came with a chair and he tied me up to the chair again.

Sorry for the long chapter.Don't forget to comment and vote.Saranghae.🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰