Ch. 6: Visiting

HELLO MY LOVELIES!

That's what I'm gonna refer to you guys as! My lovelies!

SOOOO Sorry for the late update!:( I wasn't feeling well and my dog is really sick and my mom's friend broke her leg! Can you say CRA-ZY! Huh? Huh? Can ya? Can ya? Can ya?...I sound like Dory from Finding Nemo! Haha! Love that movie! What's your favorite movie?

STORY TIME!

Ok, so my mom is my school bus driver, and I'm always with her, therefore I know a lot of the other drivers. So there is one who's name is Missy and she is DA BOMB DIGGADY! So I always hang out on her bus when we are waiting to leave. Well, on Sunday (St. Patrick's Day) she was running a marathon. Typical Missy, she was running, not know she had a hair line fracture in her shin. Well, the real story is she was running when her bone broke in 3 places, and she collapsed, however, she claims she was running when she was kicked by a leprachaun (probably not how you spell that), and she fell to the ground. INTERESTING RIGHT? Well I got bad news, good news, and more bad news. She is in the hospital and can't drive at the moment, but it was her left leg she'll be back sooner, but the replacement is WICKED MEAN!!!!!! :..(.. I miss you Missy! (hehe!)

I love you guys sooooooooo much! 115 reads! AND 10 votes! YOU ARE THE BEST! THIS IS FOR YOU! Not to be needy or anything, but... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT! *gets down on knees with puppy dog face* PWETTY PEAS?! :{p <~~~ Mr. Mustachio!

Love, Meaghan<3

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Ariel. Love, wake up," Louis whispered, shaking my shoulder. My eyes fluttered open to find I was no longer in the car. I didn't recognize the place. "Good morning sunshine," he said softly.

"Where am I? And how did I get here? What town are we in? How long was I asleep?" I interrogated.

"Last night you fell asleep on my lap in the van. I carried you into the house we are staying at for the next - I don't know - 2 weeks or so. We are on a small island off the East coast. You were asleep for a good 12 hours," he explained.

"Why didn't you wake me earlier?" I asked.

"Well I would've, but you seemed exhausted. Also, you never cried last night."

"I cry in my sleep?" I questioned.

He nodded.

"Wait, do we get to leave at all?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I don't think so..."

"What?!" I cried. Tears threatened to spill over, but I bit my lip to prevent them from falling. "But what about Catlin! She needs me!"

He rubbed my leg calmingly and looked me straight in the eyes. "Ari, I promise you will see her today."

"Really?"

"Really," he said, wiping away the tears that had yet to fall.

He pulled out his phone and dialed a number. He put it to his ear while it rang.

"Hey it's Louis. Yeah, we are leaving for a bit today. Too bad! Simon is just a phone call away. Just the hospital. No, everything is fine. Just visiting, that's all. Yes. Got it! Yeah. Bye," he said, then hung up.

I looked at him expectantly. "Guess who Catlin's gonna meet today?!" he said excitedly.

"Yay! Thank you so much Lou!" I cheered, wrapping my arms around him.