Epilogue: Reminiscences

Hello my lovelies!

Last update for "Kidnapped...With Who?!"

To be honest, I'm not happy with the ending...

So I WANT your opinion...

•Do I rewrite it?

or

•Do you think it's good enough?

Please tell me after you read!

It's a bit confusing at first, but you guys are smart! You'll figure it out!

Alright! Here is the last chapter of my first story on Wattpad...

Enjoy?

Love, Meaghan :..)

.................................................................................................................................................................

It's a funny thing how life works. One moment you could be like me, your everyday average girl, and the next you're dating one of the world's biggest popstars. I've learned that things happen for a reason. Don't get upset because something goes wrong. As cliché as it is, it was meant to be. Now, I'm not a religious girl or anything but, I do believe in fate. Things happen for a reason in the fantasy world as well as the real world. I've learner through experience that life is a current. Sometimes you have to fight. Others, you need to just go with the flow.

I don't know why I was chosen from the billions of girls out there, but I was. I'm not complaining, nor am I bragging, but when I backtrack to the day I met the boys, it's unreal. I don't know why I still think about them, now they are just a great memory.

Okay, I know what you're thinking: Huh?! I get it completely. You wanna know what my reaction was and what our kids' names are and if Niall and I are still besties. Sorry, but I haven't seen the boys in years. There are no kids since Lou and I broke up. Oh, and my reaction: I kissed him. Do I miss him? Yes, sometimes. I'm not afraid to admit that.

Thanks to him, I found my love of singing and song writing. I have only one album out with 8 songs. I mainly write songs for other people. Now, at age 26, I have decided to write books. This is my first. I couldn't think of a fictional topic to write about, so I decided I would publish a detailed autobiography about the One Direction boys and I. I would like to thank you for reading it, too. I know, the ending is strange, but I want to reward you now with a flashback of what happened after I found Louis in my doorway.

*****Then*****

"Lou?" I smiled.

He nodded. I didn't hesitate on my next move. I jumped into his arms and kissed him. He picked me up and kissed me back. I soon pulled away and jumped to my feet when Niall walked past us and toward his room.

"Niall? Where are you going?" I called after him. He just smiled and walked off.

I looked back up at Louis and smiled. "Would you like to come in?" I asked.

His smile grew. "I would very much like that."

I motioned with my hand as if to say 'after you' when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I groaned and, he chuckled in response. "I can walk, you know."

"That doesn't mean you have to," he replied.

I rolled my eyes, and he set me down on the sofa. He plopped down next to me as I yawned. "What time is it?"