Ch. 8: Am I Wanted?

Hey my lovelies! How you doin'?

Ok... soooo...

Um... Sorry for the late update! The past week was hectic! I've had tons of homework, my dog died last week, and I was sick. FUN!

Umm... my sister is making these strange bird-call noises at my cat...

And on that note!...

STORYTIME!

So I was on the bus one day this week and this 6th grader who is my sister's friend comes up to me with a family-sized bag of pretzels. I was like, "hey... what you got there?..." and her response: "A bag of scale pretzels." So I said "Scale? What is a scale pretzel?" And she replied, "Like... not... fresh... you know?" And I was like, "No, no I don't know what the heck you are talking about!" Then it hit me: "Don't you mean STALE?" And she goes "NO... SCALE! Try one!" So I did (worst pretzel ever!) and sure enough... it was stale! So I told her, "Stale, Hailey, stale!" So dramatically, she said, "All my life, it was scale, but never again. My life has been a total lie..."

Umm?...

Which reminds me... I just figured out Dory from 'Finding Nemo' is Ellen Degeneres?! All my life, it was just a fish, but never again. My life has been a total lie...

Haha! Oh, and there is gonna be a second Finding Nemo! It is gonna be called Finding Dory! OMG!

Alright! I'm guessing you actually want to read the book, so here you go you awesome reader!

Love, Meaghan :p

P.S. This next chapter includes Hunter Hayes. I use his song 'Wanted' and he may pop up again. So I put his song on the side ---->

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><3<><>

I woke up and glanced at the clock ,8:56 a.m, I crawled out of bed and went to my closet. I pulled out jean shorts and a grey short-sleeved shirt. I sat at my vanity and turned on my straightening iron. I flipped the radio station on to 'Country 102.5' and began at work. When I finally finished beautifying myself, I began cleaning up.

There was a soft knock on the door. "Come in!" I called.

Louis walked in and smiled. "Good morning."

I returned a grin and said, "mornin'!"

'Wanted' by Hunter Hayes came on the radio and my smile grew. Louis sat on the bed. I began singing softly to myself as I continued cleaning. He listened attentively.

"You know I'd fall apart without you 

I don't know how you do what you do 

'Cause everything that don't make sense about me  

Makes sense when I'm with you  

Like everything that's green, girl I need you 

But it's more than one and one makes two 

Put aside the math and the logic  

You gotta know you want it too

"'Cause I wanna wrap you up 

Wanna kiss your lips 

I wanna make you feel wanted 

And I wanna call you mine 

Wanna hold you hand forever 

Never let you forget it 

Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted