Pain.

Hello again. Come back for more? I was right. You like this. You're a monster, but what am I to say? I'm turning to be one too. Maybe we can be friends, maybe you can tell me how you've suffered for so long and haven't given in. Maybe I can grow to like and tolerate you, but for now, you show me nothing but shame. Creep.

___________

It's the next day, I feel so much worse, and the warm, comforting body of Shadow beside me is gone. But his scent of lavender is still in the sheets, on my quills, and in the air. I groan, getting up and wiping my eyes, I notice a pretty gold bracelet on my glove, it had a screen in the middle, I tap it and see it's a communicator, probably Shadow's. I lower my hand and leave my room. I'm jumpscared by Cream and Tails.

"Hey Sonic." Tails says, smiling. His two tails angled up instead of down, he must be in a good mood. I smile at him. "Hey buddy." I reply. Cream, a small 6-year-old rabbit with cream coloured fur and orange markings, and huge ears that go down to her legs, spins in her orange dress. "You're awake!" She exclaims, Creams voice is extremely soft, quiet, and high toned. I look down at her. "Yup. By any chance, did you two see Shadow or Rouge here?" I ask, Cream and Tails look at each other, ocean eyes and hazel locking and communicating. Tails looks back at me.

"Shadow came out of your room and said you were sick, but he had to go with Rouge. Important mission." Tails answers my question. Cream walks forward and I crouch down to meet her gaze, she touches the bracelet I have softly with her white gloves. "Shadow said that thing is if you need him. Like a phone, but more private." Cream says, I nod. "Thank you Cream, and Tails." I say, getting up and letting the two guide me to my kitchen.

Amy and Blaze look up from my table. Blaze is a purple cat with yellow eyes and a ruby on her temple, she wears purple clothing and is a princess, she has the power of fire, but what's strange, is that Blaze the Cat is from 500 years in the future, if she is here now, she must have a reason. Last time we met was when I was helping Elise and Blaze's friend almost killed me. Yeah, so, I'm glad she is alone this time.

"Blaze? What brings you here?" I ask, Blazes long tail curls in satisfaction. "Ah, there's the blue hedgehog." She replies, she looks out the kitchen window and points. "I'm here because of Silver." She replies, I look over to the window, she isn't alone. Seeing the silver hedgehog named Silver in the field brings back memories, standing next to him are Rouge and Shadow. They speak with what seems is importance in their eyes. Silver was the one who nearly killed me with his psychokinesis, his gloves are a bit different, starting with gold rings with blue in the middle, and white gloves with a circle symbol on it. His quills are shaped like a leaf. His yellow eyes focused on Shadow, then on Rouge.

I watch them, then look at Blaze once more. "Oh? And why is he here? Something gone wrong in the future?" I ask Blaze's eyes narrow, and she looks at her gloves. "I can't tell you the answer to those questions, sorry Sonic." She simply says, Amy looks at her than at me, her eyes betray nothing on the conversation the two were having before I came into sight. I fold my arms and nod, if Silver is talking to Rouge and Shadow, then it's about them, not me.

"Well, I see you've made yourself at home." I smile, Blaze sits quite comfortably in the wooden chair. She tenses and Amy must put her hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "I'm so sorry I-" "No no no, It's fine, more of a funny remark." I cut her off. She stares, then nods, her muscles relax, and her raised fur smoothens. "Oh, alright." She replies. I put a hand on my waist and smile at her. "So, how long are you and Silver staying for? I don't mind, plus, you can always stay here if you need a place to lie down for a bit." I speak. "YES." Blaze stands up and slams the table, making me, Amy, Cream, and Tails jump in fright. I even see Shadow and Silver pass a glance in my house at the noise but continues their conversation.