Victim.

See? I told you this would happen, you caused this, YOU did this. Leave, it gets worse, I don't want to lose anyone else, please. You can't possibly like this? You're a monster, just go away and never come back, let us go back, let us act as if you never saw this... Let us be the closest to normal again. I beg of you, can't you see what you're doing is wrong? Ofcorse you can't, you're so caught up in a place to entertain yourself and destroy others. What are you, you are no enemy I can defeat.

__________________________________

The wind ruffles my quills, its darker than the morning was, and when I look up, I see dark clouds hang over, threatening to soak my quills and fur to the point I look like a thrown-up hairball. I decide to head back inside the safety and protection of my house. Glancing one more time over the cliff, I thought I heard a scream, but it must be my mind playing tricks on me. Why would anyone be down there? It's all sharp rocks, basically a death wish.

Wiping my eyes, I head inside, feeling drops of rain starting to fall as I close the back door. Just in time. I look at my gloves and see that strange black liquid, I panic, making sure it's all out of my eyes before heading back into the kitchen. I don't want everyone to freak out like last time, I'm sure it's fine. There is no need to worry, I don't want them to, it makes me feel sick. Eyes turn to me when I come back, they notice it's raining, but they notice something else, too. "Where's Sticks? She usually comes back by now. Especially with a storm." Amy asks. I can see in the kitchens window my green eyes narrow to their limits. Rouge and Shadow glance at each other, Shadows left ear flicks twice, Rouges right ear flicks and her eyes widen, then narrow. Shadow opens his eyes fully, finally looking away from the bat.

I sit back down beside Shadow, the rain drumming against the roof. My ears hurt. The chatter is starting to become unbearable, I don't notice Shadow has his hand on my thigh and looks at me with concern, I instead close my eyes and pin my ears. I let out a small whimper, Shadow catches this. "Faker, talk to me." He shakes me gently, I put my hands in my quills, it hurts, it really hurts.

SHADOWS POV

I look down at Sonic, concern clear in my eyes, his whimpering gets louder and louder, I shake him more sternly. "FAKER." I hiss, Sonics eyes open and I meet red spots of blood. Sonic screams and there is a flash of lightning, sending loud thunder. The house suddenly turns dark. There is silence, then Blaze emits a steady flame from her gloves. "Power must've gone out." Rouge says. My eyes adjust to the mood lighting. I look at Silver, his yellow eyes stare beside me, I look to where Sonic is. Or where he should be. Because all I meet eyes with is an empty chair. "Guys." Silver says, everyone looks at him, then at the empty chair.

Silver gets up. "Find him." He says, Tails rushes off, his sharp eyes able to see in the powerful shadows, I follow behind, but not exactly follow Tails, I just follow his bright fur out of the kitchen. Blaze and Silver are lighting candles, while Amy tries to comfort Cream. Sally, Knuckles and Rouge sinking into the shadows to help search.

I hear echoed footsteps all around these hungry shadows. I should know I'm safe, but I don't feel safe. Sometimes the hallway flashes with light due to lightning. But it only makes my eyes painfully adjust once more to the darkness. It's cold, and quiet. I try turning on a light, I hear a high-pitched noise, but nothing happens. I catch Tails' yellow fur again, he goes into another room. I also see Knuckles going up the second floor. I can smell lemon, but also blood. I don't know if that's Sonic or not, but the scent is familiar. Another flash. Blue fur. I perk my ears. Something is here. Another flash, and I meet eyes with red pools, they stare at me from the room Tails went into. I'm covered in darkness once more.