Unexpected.

I don't like you, I don't like you at all. You're a mess no one can fix. You keep yourself on your feet and trip others off their own. You are messed up. I don't want you to hurt them, I don't want you to hurt me. But you do because that's just who you are. I don't know you, I don't know what you like in your life. Yet I know one thing about you, you like to see the helpless suffer to satisfy yourself, and it's just so sick.

_________________________________________

SMUT CHAPTER (Tw: Rape) , YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

"Well that was something." Rouge says, putting her hands on her hips. I narrow my eyes and look at her. "That was your fault, Shadow." Knuckles says, I snap my eyes to his direction. Knuckles stares at his hands, not looking at me. I tilt my head and cross my arms. "You realise Sonic is in a fragile state, the best I could do was get him out of that damn room and let him be in his own house for a bit? One point he is going to snap and none of you can be here." I say with annoyance, my voice cold and steady. Knuckles shifts his position so his legs are open. "I'm just saying, you put him in a room with Tails and expect he wont see?" Knuckles looks at me, his eyes carrying a stern demeanour. I clench my fists. "Who let that kid out of his room? Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to keep him here?" I raise my voice, I will protect my decisions, I will protect Sonic at all costs.

Amy gets up from her spot and tries to break the tension. "Boys-" I stare at her with eyes so revealing, they make her question her words. Amy backs up, she stares in my eyes, what she sees..I don't know. But her ears pin and when she finally looks away, she is backing up and sitting back on the couch. Silver looks at her, then at me, his eyes narrow. I look back at Rouge for a moment, she meets eyes with me and by just that, she tells me what they saw. Rouge lowers her eyelashes and nods. Its not a form of communication. She has only told me that I am showing myself to them. I look back and glare at Knuckles.

"I don't care about how pissed you might be, I will not let Sonic believe we don't care about him. He saved you more times then you can count. How about you grow up and realise I've been the only god damn one to help him." I say, my voice loud and upset. Knuckles shouldn't blame me for jack shit if he can't even ask Sonic if he is doing okay. Knuckles eyes narrow. "I MADE HIM SMILE FOR FUCKS SAKE SHADOW." He yells, making Tails and Amy jump. Amy goes to Tails and calms him down, Knuckles looks at Tails. "Well you didn't make him feel any better from his state, you only distracted him." I snap back, my voice not in a yelling state like Knuckles. I feel like I should keep going, but I need to know what Sonic is doing now. Knuckles just stares at me with no emotion, he just grunts and looks away. "Speaking of which, I'm going to make sure he is okay." I growl and walk to the kitchen. Rouge points to the hallway, I nod and look over.

A blue blur stands in the shadows of the hallway, I didn't know he was right there. I thought Rouge was telling me he was that way. But he is right there. Listening to the words Knuckles and I used. He doesn't move, he is too far for me to see his face. But I see he has cried more of that black goo. I walk over silently and quickly. Sonic doesn't move until I'm feet away from him. He puts a hand near his chest, I look at his emerald eyes and see fear and guilt. I take his hand and squeeze it. "Don't listen to that Faker." I say, Sonic looks at me with regret. "Did I make you guys angry?" He asks, I pin my ears. "No, I will never let anyone let that out on you. I don't care if I'm yelled at, you don't deserve it." I tilt my head, Sonic smiles softly. "Do you want to go outside?" I ask, Sonic stares, then nods. I smile. "Alright, lets go out another way, huh?" I direct him further in the hallways, to the laundry room. I open the door and I am met with a sunny but wet day. I continue to hold Sonics hand as I walk out.

Sonics eyes seem to colour just a bit when the sun hits his face. He opens his eyes and stares around. I look at him carefully, he's sick. I can almost see every bone in his body, he has barley eaten. He doesn't smell the best either. Which I don't care about, I think after some time outside I can help him out with a shower. Sonic takes a deep breath before he follows me to green hill. I make my way to a field of fresh watered flowers and settle down. Sonic stands and looks forward. He doesn't say anything, and when I put my hand on his he flinches. "Woah hey, its just me." I pull my hand away. Sonic takes a moment to calm down. I watch him. "Is everything okay?" I ask, Sonic shrugs. He sits down and lays on his back. I watch. He hasn't spoken since I saw him in the hallway. I cross my arms and lay back. I feel his quills touch mine. Yes, they're messy, but he's been sick for some time now. He can't keep on top of everything.