Fear

You, yeah you. I understand you, you can never take your eyes off, always find comfort in the darkest things. Spoiler. We all die. Is that what you want to know? How this ends? Will it ever end? I wish it could. The end is never Game Over. I suggest you go, he's coming, and I don't want anyone else to be next.

By the morning, I still find myself on the kitchen chair, I know Tails still sits with me too, but he went to bed a bit ago. Amy has come out to make breakfast for everyone, she says hello, and doesn't ask when I got up, she knows I'm a bat after all. I am on my phone, scrolling through messages, and even reports. I don't notice at first that Amy is talking to me, and what brings my attention to her is Tails who waves a hand to me than points at Amy. "Rouge, do you want anything to eat?" She asks, I lean back on my chair. "Oh, that would be nice, thank you dear." I reply. Amy nods, continuing to cook, Tails and Cream help her. I look back on my phone. "Y'know, Knuckles is coming over." I say, Amy looks back. "How do you know?" She asks, I smirk, holding my phone up. "I've got my ways." I reply, Amy smiles. "Ofcorse you do." She says, looking back at the stove.

Hearing footsteps down the hall, I look over. Sonic is awake, he rubs his tired eyes and sits on a chair at the table. I stare at him, his fur looks darker, or is that just me? And his teeth look sharp enough to bite into someone's skull. Sonic stares down, his eyes dull. Amy glances at him, and so does Silver. I didn't know Silver was even in the living room until I hear the couches springs creek. But they look away when Sonic looks up, meeting my eyes. So terribly cold. "Morning Blue." I say, my tone showing no fear.

Sonic blinks slowly. Cream passes him and his hand brushes her ear, making her scream and tumble over, dropping a plate, it smashes and Cream falls on the shattered glass. I hear a splatter and assume the worst. I see Tails finch away, Blaze cover Amy's eyes, and Silver stand up from his chair, using his psychokinesis to pick Cream up. It reveals she has a glass shard stabbed through her left eye. She is crying, making the wound worse as blood trickles down and her gelled eye is popped.

Shadow runs into the kitchen at the sound of screaming. He has a blue quills on his chest fur, but they fall off when he stop. He opens his mouth to speak but looks up and see's the bleeding out bunny. His eyes turn horrified. I have to get up myself and pick Sonic into the air out of Tails' reach, Amy grabs him to make sure he doesn't fly. "No! He didn't mean it!" Amy is saying. I hear Sonic whimpering in my arms, his green eyes scared and broken. I fly higher. "Y'know who would be good right now-" As if on command, the red echidna opens the front door, he looks into the kitchen and takes immediate reaction, he runs over and holds Tails, letting Amy clean up the glass. "JEEZ." He says, pulling Tails back, the fox is trying to get to Sonic. Silver, Shadow and Blaze are inspecting Cream, Silver aiding to her eye.

Knuckles looks over at Cream, then at Sonic. "What did I just walk into." He asks, his voice stern but concerned at the same time. It's only when Tails' stops struggling, and starts begging to see Cream, does Knuckles let him go. Tails slips but fumbles back up, running over to Cream. He pats her head in a soothing way, whispering comforting words while Silver uses his psychokinesis to take out the glass, Cream screams, cries, but stops after some time. I place Sonic back on the ground after seeing he is for now safe from Tails' hands. "Cream just slipped on some glass, she just took a fright at Sonics sudden arrival." I say, everyone stares at me. "She. Slipped." I say, they all look away. I glare at Silver, who gives me a dirty look.

I touch Sonics shoulder, he looks at me quickly, frightened by the sudden touch. "Don't blame yourself, Cream just got scared of the unseen touch." I tell him, looking at Cream, her good eye looking at Tails with such fear. I pin my ears and look back at Sonic. I don't want him to see her, I don't want him to get yelled at for something he can't control. "How about we get some fresh air? Just the two of us. We'll be back before breakfast." I say, guiding Sonic out of his house. I look back and see Silver shaking his head at Shadow. Silver told us this would happen. He told us what we could do to stop it, now he has to see what we do.