Tuesday, 9th of January: Thoma (Maryam Moshiri ft. Kamisato Ayato)(ChatGPT)

Tuesday, 9th of January, 2024...

Ayato and Thoma were best friends (or spouse? 🤭) who lived in Inazuma, a city of lightning and technology. They shared a passion for soccer and always dreamed of playing in the World Cup. On Thoma's birthday, they received a surprise invitation from their friend Maryam Moshiri, a famous reporter who worked for BBC. She invited them to visit her in London and watch a live soccer match between England and Germany.

Ayato and Thoma were overjoyed and packed their bags quickly. They boarded a plane and flew across the ocean, admiring the clouds and the sky. They landed in London and met Maryam at the airport. She hugged them warmly and welcomed them to her city.

"Happy birthday, Thoma! I'm so glad you guys could make it!" she said.

"Thank you, Maryam! This is the best birthday present ever!" Thoma replied.

"I have a lot of surprises for you. Come on, let's go to my apartment first. I have something for you there." Maryam said.

She took them to her apartment, where she had prepared a birthday cake and some gifts for Thoma. She also gave them tickets to the soccer match, which was scheduled for the next day. Ayato and Thoma thanked her and enjoyed the cake. They chatted about their lives, their dreams, and their favorite soccer players.

"So, who are you rooting for tomorrow?" Maryam asked.

"Well, I like both teams, but I have to say I'm a fan of England. They have some amazing players like Harry Kane, Raheem Sterling, and Marcus Rashford." Ayato said.

"I agree. England is a strong team. But I also like Germany. They have some legends like Manuel Neuer, Thomas Müller, and Toni Kroos." Thoma said.

"I see. Well, it's going to be an exciting game for sure. I can't wait to see it with you guys." Maryam said.

The next day, Maryam took them to the stadium, where they joined thousands of fans who were cheering for their teams. Ayato and Thoma felt the excitement and the energy of the crowd. They watched the game with awe and admiration, as they saw their idols score goals and make amazing moves. They cheered loudly and clapped their hands.

"Wow, did you see that? Kane just scored a penalty! What a shot!" Ayato exclaimed.

"That was incredible! But look at that! Müller just equalized with a header! What a response!" Thoma shouted.

"This is unbelievable! The score is 2-2 now! It's anyone's game!" Maryam commented.

At halftime, Maryam surprised them again by taking them to the VIP lounge, where they met some of the players from both teams. Ayato and Thoma were starstruck and speechless. They shook hands with them and asked for their autographs. They also took selfies with them and posted them on social media.

"Hello, I'm Harry Kane, the captain of England. Nice to meet you." Kane said.

"Hello, I'm Ayato from Kamisato Clan. I'm a huge fan of yours. You're my favorite player." Ayato said.

"Thank you very much. You're very kind." Kane said.

"Can I have your autograph, please?" Ayato asked.

"Of course. Here you go." Kane said as he signed Ayato's shirt.

"And can I take a selfie with you?" Ayato asked.

"Sure thing. Smile!" Kane said as he posed with Ayato.

"Thank you so much! You're awesome!" Ayato said.

"You're welcome. Enjoy the game." Kane said.

"Hello, I'm Thomas Müller, the vice-captain of Germany. Nice to meet you." Müller said.

"Hello, I'm Thoma. I'm a big fan of yours. You're an amazing player." Thoma said.

"Thank you very much. You're very nice." Müller said.

"Can I have your autograph, please?" Thoma asked.

"Sure thing. Here you go." Müller said as he signed Thoma's shirt.

"And can I take a selfie with you?" Thoma asked.

"Why not? Smile!" Müller said as he posed with Thoma.

"Thank you so much! You're awesome!" Thoma said.

"You're welcome. Have fun." Müller said.

They returned to their seats and watched the rest of the game, which ended in a draw. They applauded both teams and congratulated them on their performance. They left the stadium with smiles on their faces and memories in their hearts.

They spent the rest of the day exploring London with Maryam, who showed them some of the famous landmarks and attractions. They saw Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, London Eye, and more. They also tasted some of the local cuisine and culture. They had a lot of fun and learned a lot.

"Wow, London is such a beautiful and diverse city. I love it here." Ayato said.

"Me too. There's so much to see and do. I'm glad we came here." Thoma said.

"I'm happy you guys enjoyed it. It's my pleasure to show you around." Maryam said.

They returned to Maryam's apartment at night, where they thanked her again for her hospitality and generosity. They packed their bags and prepared to leave the next morning. They hugged her goodbye and promised to keep in touch.

"Thank you, Maryam, for everything. You're the best friend ever." Thoma said.

"No, thank you, Thoma, for being my friend. And happy birthday again. I hope you had a wonderful day." Maryam said.

"I did. Thanks to you. And thanks to Ayato too. You're both awesome." Thoma said.

"You're welcome, Thoma. And thank you, Maryam, for inviting us. You're amazing." Ayato said.

"You're both welcome. And you're both amazing too. I'll miss you guys." Maryam said.

They boarded the plane and flew back to Inazuma, where they resumed their normal lives. But they never forgot their trip to London, which was the best birthday gift ever for Thoma. They cherished their friendship with Maryam and hoped to see her again someday. They also kept practicing soccer and pursuing their dream of playing in the World Cup.