Saturday, 7th of September: Chongyun (Mishal Husain)

Mishal: here we are, the first meet of Liyue's forever love and their besties from Fontaine!

---

A Cool Celebration with Warm Hearts

On Saturday, the 7th of September, the air in Liyue was crisp and the skies clear, a perfect day for Chongyun's birthday. This year was particularly special, as it marked the first meeting between Chongyun and his boyfriend Xingqiu's best friends from Fontaine, Charlotte and Furina.

Charlotte, the Steambird Journalist with her lively spirit and quick wit, had always been Xingqiu's confidante, while Furina, known for her sassy and calm demeanor and insightful nature and as a former Hydro Archon, the renowned movie director, shared a bond with Chongyun that was as solid as the mountains of Liyue.

The day began with a surprise for Chongyun. Xingqiu led him to a quiet spot by the harbor, where Charlotte and Furina were waiting with a picnic spread that featured a fusion of Liyue and Fontaine delicacies. The table was set with an array of dishes, each one a testament to the culinary adventures that awaited.

"Happy birthday, Chongyun!" they exclaimed in unison as he approached, their faces beaming with joy.

The conversation flowed as freely as the river, with Charlotte regaling them with tales of Fontaine's latest inventions, and Furina offering thoughtful insights into the art and culture of their homeland.

As the afternoon sun warmed their faces, Xingqiu presented Chongyun with a gift-a hand-painted scroll depicting the two of them under the blossoming silk flowers, a symbol of their enduring love.

Chongyun was touched, his usually reserved nature giving way to a smile that reached his eyes. "Thank you, everyone. This is more than I could have hoped for," he said, his voice filled with gratitude.

The day ended with a walk through the bustling streets of Liyue, the laughter and chatter of the group blending with the sounds of the market. As they parted ways, Chongyun felt a sense of contentment. His birthday had been a celebration of friendship, love, and the merging of worlds-a cool celebration with the warmest of hearts.