The Trouble Begins (3)

(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

After a very long break the screen lit up again without answering the humans questions the system decided to continue.

"Serious are we not gonna get answers?" Bud sighed and glen shook his head along with him.

——————-|————————-

Cale was having a great time for the first time since he entered this game he felt somehow relaxed and-....

He looked towards the side where his mother was smiling and laughing along with the other godly children.

"Oh btw Roksu do you have a place to sleep for the night yet?" Cole asked Cale.

Cale shook his head and answered "No i just got here when i first met you inside the forest and wasn't able to go ahead and search for a cabin to stay in"

Hania looked towards their way and said, "Jour and us have an extra room!"

"Yeah you can stay with us roksu!" Jour smiled excitedly as Cale mirrored her smile.

"Then I'll trouble both of you" Cale says as Hania and jour smiled.

"It would be no trouble at all" Hania says as she chuckles.

—————————-|——

"Don't you think their having too much fun and relaxing" Bud muttered.

"Yeah it's getting kind of suspicious" Glenn frowned.

"I bet something bad will happen" bud says taking a sip of his wine bottle.

.
.
.
.
.

"I have a bad feeling about this" Rosalyn muttered as Choi-han and the crown prince agreed with her statement.

Many mysteries and hidden truth we're being revealed as off now, such as the Henituse family might be blessed or rather might be cursed by gods.

And the Henituse blood line coming from young master Cale's mother side might have the bloodline of gods. Powerful gods.

Just then as they were having fun a strong gust of wind blew past them.

.
.
.
.
.

"I don't know...shall i reconsider teaming up with that god or not?" White star was having a brief discussion with dragon half blood regarding this matter.

———-|————————-

Cale felt the cold breeze and it made him shiver seeing this Cole(4) gave Cale a blanket and looked towards Ekon(15)

"Alright guys its time for bed" Ekon pretended like it was no big deal and sent the others towards their respective cabin to rest.

Cale looked back at Ekon seeing his face morph into worry as the door to his cabin close.

'And I thought i could rest...'

—|————————-

"Ah, there it is" Bud says