SURVIVE(2)

Ayooo im back with part 2!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

After the system gave everyone a break it continued the video as the screen lit up.

"i wonder what the young master is doing right now"

"surviving? what else is he doing?"

someone from behind him comments sarcastically.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cale upon driving for more than an hour realised something as he played with the toy he found from the other side of the road. The toy doesn't last forever and needed to be filled up with something called 'GAS' for it to be able to move.

It was not like a carriage that could go on forever as it was being pulled by a horse, but a carriage stops by everytime to let the horses rest and was very slow. This new toy he found was very fast and he didib't need to stop by every couple of minutes.

It was totally convenient but as he had no idea where he was and the car had run out of gas he was forced to walk with his two feet to get to wherever he was going.

he found a metal something inside the cars back seat and decided to take it for protection from the zombies.

arriving at some abandon building called "Convenient store" he entered cautiosly and saw many new delicious foods around him. ofcourse he didim't waste anytime and helped himself with the delicacies.

"what is this paradise?..."

There were many sweet saround him and many weird but delicious foods. It was like heaven.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"..."

"cute very cute!"

"so the young master likes sweets, write that down" (13)

"roger"(12)

"oh! maybe he would also like me! since i deal with sweet svery much" (6)

"yeah the sweets of death"(5)

"dont you mean poison?"(4)

Some couldn't help but coe at how Cale was acting on screen, It was very different from the Cale they had seen in real life.

"i can't believe the young master is hiding his very cute self" Tasha coed along with rosalyn.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

While Cale was busy munching his self with the delicacies he found around and stuffing his favorites into his bag he heard a noise coming from inside the store.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"oh no not again!"

Bud ruffles his hair in annoyance, Glenn sighs.

"dont worry im sure the young master isn't that dumb and will leave the place immediately"

Bud nods,

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"..."

cale blinked and was prepared to immeadiately flew the place when the noise started to get very loud, you would expect him to run away immeadiately after that loud nise, but he stopped midway when he recognize what was making the noise.