WHO ARE YOU? (End?)

After the break, Lily looked towards her Mother in worry, she had something in her mind.

"Mom..didn't Orabuni's mom say to go back once he hears a bell?" Lily's voice was filled with worry.

Violan also noticed that and had been worrying ever since.

"Mom what will happen if Orabuni didn't come back" Lily with teary eyes stared at her mother and clutched her dress.

Violan didn't know how to answer and only hugged her to tell that everything was going to be okay.

Her brother was brave and strong...

———————————

Cale stared at the being in-front of him with wide eyes. What was happening? Who was this? Is it him?

Many emotions and questions surrounded Cale's mind that he didn't notice the bell continuously ringing.

It was at that moment

A new figure emerged, however this figure was not apart of any past, present nor future.

Cale stared at the new being that seemed to have a different aura surrounding him, it was as if he was not apart of any time.

———————————

Eruhaben felt how Cale was feeling when he encountered that man, he was right, that man did not have any connection with time yet somehow he was surrounded by time.

Mila pulled her child close, whatever that giant thing was, she had a bad feeling about it, it was as if destruction had taken a terrifying form.

"Mom...will that human be alright?" Dodori whispered towards his mother, Mila looked down at her son and forced out a smile.

"He will, don't worry.."

Meanwhile Alberu's side were panicking.

"Miss Rosalyn what exactly do you know? Do you know what that thing is?" Alberu looked at Rosalyn expecting, no wanting to get an answer.

Rosalyn shook her head, "I..I don't know, however if what I think is true then that thing may cause this worlds destruction"

Rosalyn feared of what's to come.

————————————

Cale frowned and stepped back, "Who...are you...?"

The man who's time was nonexistent, smiled under his cloak.

I am the prophet with the answers you seek

The man introduced himself, slowly taking off his hood. Cale could finally see it.

The Man's appearance.

That's strange..contrary to his aura, the man looked like a child. A child with white hair and purple eyes. He wore a white coat underneath and had small horns.

What's more strange was, this man felt...familiar.

Like he have seen him before, but how? Or perhaps when.

———————————————

It was the same child... The one who revealed himself to them awhile ago. The one who took over the God of Death's system.