WHAT WOULD HAPPEN

This story is almost ending 😅 hahahahah just a heads up.

Cale looks at his mother with a complicated expression displayed on his mind. His mind was swirling with both his past and present memories.

He clenched his fist, yet one thing, he knew and wanted to ask only one thing.

"Despite our past....Are you still going to be my mom?" A tear escaped his eyes and he choked voice came out as he stared at his jour in sadness.

Jour was taken aback by his sudden question, she smiled gently and rubbed Cale's cheek lovingly.

"I will always be your mother..."

————————————————

"Finally a heartwarming scene!" Bud grumbled, he had just about enough trying to compromise and accept every disturbing, shocking and angst scene the god's would throw at them.

Glenn sighed however he agreed with bud, it was nice to see some normal and heartwarming scene rather than full on information bombing.

"I have a bad feeling about this..." Cage suddenly stated which made Taylor who was beside her at the moment raise his eyebrow.

He too had a bad feeling but he didn't wanna voice it, he was also curious about what kind of bad feeling Cage has.

"It seems like their preparing us for the next information bombing with this heartwarming scene" She scrunched her eyes in suspicion.

Taylor looked at the screen and hoped it wasn't that.

"Does that mean Hyung won't...come home anymore?..." Basen hesitated, he didn't want to be separated from Cale even if he wasn't that close to him, he still view him as an older brother he deeply cherish.

Lily shook her head, "No! I,I...." Lily wanted to be selfish, she could see that his dear orabuni seemed very happy in his mother's arm, however she wanted to be with cale for a long time. She wanted to talk with him, bond with him and go out with her two older brothers for sibling bondings.

They still haven't done any of that, they still haven't traveled around or go on a family vacation, she still wants to be with her Orabuni....

"B,but if Orabuni is happy then...."

She guessed she couldn't do anything about it.

—————————————

Jour caressed Cale's hair, "Do you wanna go with mommy Cale?"

Cale who's eyes were closed savoring his mother's gentle touch opened his eyes. There was a slight hesitation that jour immediately noticed.

Jour although was saddened understood Cale's feelings.

"My baby is all grown up..." She patted Cale's head which made Cale blush from embarrassment.

Cale seemed to have something in his thoughts and decided to speak to his mom about it.

"Mom when I joined this game, the system said something about my world being destroyed..." Jour raised an eyebrow.

————————————————

"Even after all the things that happened he still remembered..." Alberu muttered, Surely if it was him he'd be tempted to follow his mother. And might forget about the current mission he had.

Rosalyn was uncomfortable, if what she guessed earlier was right Cale could either be a savior or the doom of their world.

"Please...please be our saviour..."