Extended Summary

The room was small with thick  white walls and more shelves holding very old leather books

The room was small with thick white walls and more shelves holding very old leather books. In the middle of the space was a small table and old yellow looking papers scattered on top of it.

❝Whoa!❞ I exclaimed, my eyes wide as I took it all in.

❝What are you doing in here?❞ A familiar voice filled the room.

Stepping out of the shadows revealed Dillon. He jaws his set, paired with fire in his eyes.

I fitched under his gaze. ❝Dillon.❞

He dropped the book that he was holding making a loud smack as it hit the top of the table making me jump a little at the sound. Dillon shredded over to me and grabbed my wrist in his hand, with one quick motion he yanked me out of the room.

❝Hey!❞I  accused, as I pulled my wrist out of his grasp.

He turned to face me.

❝You shouldn't be here Reya.❞ Dillon bickered, his teeth gritted together.

Reya eyes grow into a glare. ❝Well, I am.❞ I argued, crossing my arms in front of mychest.

Dillon pointed down the hall. ❝Go home!❞

__________________________

 ❝IT TOOK ONY ONE DARE TO CHANGES EVERYTHING.❞

New Adult Werewolf Novel

It all began with a dare that completely change my life. I was bitten by a creature that I had only believed to exist in the pages of books or on the screen. 

The strangest things started happening to me, things that I couldn't even begin to explain. Animals suddenly became afraid of me, my appetite underwent a drastic change, and my anger was impossible to control.

Now, I find myself thrust into a world where werewolves are not just a myth. As secrets emerge and hidden truths are uncovered, I am forced to confront a reality I never thought possible. 

To make matters worse, dead bodies are appearing with no trace of who could be responsible, and it feels like I am the only one capable of putting an end to it.

With each step I take, I am shaping my own destiny. As everything around me crumbles, I am filled with uncertainty about the person I will ultimately become. 

Find out what happens in the Crescent Wolf series.