Chapter sixteen

HE careful examination was thorough and meticulous, as he scanned my body for any signs of distress

HE careful examination was thorough and meticulous, as he scanned my body for any signs of distress. Each time his fingers brushed against my skin, it sent sparks more dance across my flesh, igniting a fiery passion that I had never felt before. His touch had awakened something deep within me that I had never known existed. Because I wanted more of it. As he tightened his grip, I could feel the intensity of his concern and his desire to ensure that I was alright.

"Talk to me, are you okay?" worried Dillon.

I stared at him for a minute before nodding my head.

"I'm okay."

As I looked into his eyes, my heart skipped a beat and my breath caught in my throat. It was as if time had slowed down and the world around us had faded away, leaving only the two of us in that moment. Without even thinking, my arms lifted towards him, my hands cupping his cheeks. But as he leaned back slightly, my touch slipped away, only to be caught by his firm grip on my wrist. I bit my bottom lip nervously, unsure of what to do next. But then, as if drawn to him by an invisible force, my hand found its way back to his cheek.

This time, he didn't pull away. Instead, he rested his hand on mine, and we gazed deeply into each other's eyes, lost in the intensity of the moment. The air around us was thick with tension, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as we stood there, frozen in time. As his eyes shifted to my lips, Dillon leaned into my touch and closed the space between us. The weight of his body against mine made me feel a rush of excitement and anticipation. I could feel his breath against my cheek, sending shivers down my spine. As much as I wanted to say something, I didn't dare break the spell he had cast over me. His head dipped down and I knew what was coming next. His lips met mine in a soft, gentle kiss that had my heart stopping. It was like a dream come true. From the moment I met Dillon, I had wanted to feel his lips on mine, but I never thought it would happen. Now, as I stood there with him, I felt like I was on cloud nine. The world around us disappeared and all that mattered was the feel of his lips on mine, the softness of his touch, and the way my heart raced with every passing second.

His touch was electric as he placed his hands firmly on my hips, sending shivers down my spine. I was captivated by the way his fingers gently pressed against my skin, as if he was exploring every inch of me. I couldn't resist leaning in closer, craving the sensation of his body pressed up against mine. The heat emanating from him was intoxicating, enveloping me in a warmth that made my heart race with excitement. lifted my arms up to wrap around his neck, pulling him closer as we lost ourselves in the kiss. Our bodies were so close that I could feel every beat of his heart, syncing with mine in a rhythm that felt like pure bliss.