AUTHOR'S NOTE

Dear Readers,

Before you jump into the first book of Crescent  Wolf  series please read this first it will only take second. I just want to start off by saying that this book has been the hardest thing I ever had to write. Why you ask? Because I have a disability it took a long time to even finish this book from being to end.  When I first started writing this book I thought it was great! I had so many ideas and stuff as wrote it. Until  some people on Wattpad had said not so nice things and I lost confident in continuing with the story. So I put it to the side and didn't pick it for a long time. 

At this point I felt like I wasn't good enough to be a writer.  That's when I stumbled upon a youtuber named Abbie who inspired me to start writing again. I started reading werewolf romance stories to get my mood back into my story. When I went back into  I scraped the old chapters and started over.

I started focusing on the brand new chapters. This time when writing my baby I had a better head space and how it was going in a new direction then I had original wrote it. It was the same plot like my original but it had changed a lot from when I first wrote it.    Now it's you (The readers) to tell me what you all think of the book. Please be kind when comments blow. Love you all and thank you for taking a chance on Bitten.

P.S.

I just wanted to give a shout out to my cousin Steph. She  helped talk out my story and help me build this world I had in my head.  I know you weren't into the werewolf verse. So I had to explain  it, but in the end we finished this book.  We also had our laughs. So Thank you for everything.

Happy reading everyone.

Copyright © 2021 GL Caparotta

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or means including photocopying recording, or other electornic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copy law