00.1 - A hero is born!

____________________________________

[ 3RD POV ]
____________________________________

A cutscene starts with a crane flying through mountains

"The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished."

The narrator starts.

"There may be no pages left to turn but there is always more to the journey."

The cutscene fades from the crane to a village.

" Rise from another world, The Demon Bull King attacks. "

An explosion occured and the Demon Bull King appears.
As he roared, villagers ran away and DBK attacked the village.

" No one could stop him, No one could resist."

A golden beam came from the sky

" No one, except the Legendary Monkey King. "

Monkey King appeared.

[ I'm not skilled enough to write this in so you can watch this fire cutscene 🔥🔥]

" Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it. "

Monkey King slams down the mountain onto DBK.

" The Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other being could wield. Trapping the Demon Bull King forever. "

Monkey King held his staff that was ontop of the mountain as his clothing flew in the wind.

" With the battle won, The Monkey King vanished. Never to be seen again. "

Monkey King walked away from his staff that sealed the demon.
The cutscene goes to another village with a hill with a golden tree and the staff.

" Legend says that the staff still lies on top of that mountain. The one thing keeping our world from certain destruction. "

Days go by as the village gets more and more modern.

" And with the Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in! "

The city turns into ' Megapolis ' as the narrator finished.

" A world of elegant cultures, gentle loving people. "

The camera pans into a noodle shop with customers.
" A city brimming with Five-Star cuisine, And all because of the Monkey King! "

Tang appears with MK holding a book with drawings.