00.3 - A hero is born!

____________________________________

3RD POV
____________________________________

MK chuckled as he and Y/N flew on the cloudboard, a red hue covering the city.

MK boosted the cloudboard, getting far away.

Camera pans to Red Son who is fuming with anger.

" You're not getting away from me that easy! "

He pushed a button, transforming his truck into another vehicle, zooming through to catch up with the two.

MK swerved through as Y/N held onto his waist, he blushed a bit.

He turned around to see Red Son with a new vehicle, a motorbike to be specific.

" Cmon,  where did you get that?! "  The two asked

" What? You think i drive anything that doesn't have atleast one complex transformation? "

Red Son kept chasing the two before MK and Y/N landed on Red Sons vehicle, Y/N piggybacked by MK.

" phew,- " the two screamed when they saw the cliff that they were heading towards.

A flash of green light shone below as the three fell. A girl with a green racer attire showed up and grabbed MK's hand,

The motorbike going beside Red Son for a second-

" You've gotta be kidding me- "

Green light flashed again, leaving Red Son to fall.

" You know boy, when i find you i'm gonna blow you to little bits! " Red Son shouted as fire exploded in his hair.

back to MK
~~~

The green motorcycle swerved through as MK and Y/N were sitting behind.

Then the motor spun and the two fell out, MK taking more damage.

The motorbiker suit dissappeared, a ravenette with a green and orange colored jacket with a white shirt and pants attire,

smiled and proceeded to make poses and take out her phone.

" Nailed it! "

" Mei! " Y/N and MK were in glee.

" That was an intense game of tag! You guys look like you were having so much fun, i want to join! " Mei shouted in excitement.

" Actually we almost died back there- "

" But you didn't so lets celebrate with a round of monkey mech! You can pick your new edgy friend! "

" Yeah.. He was trying to kill us. "

" Well in that case, " She pulled out her phone " ... Where does he live? " She had a creepy smile.