Back Stabber

Krystal's POV
I saw Jade standing there as she threw the chair to the outside of the ring as I shoved Demi off of me. "You really have an obsession with me do you. What do you like me so bad that beating me up gets you hot and flushed?" I waved my hand by my face as I mocked her. I saw her lick her lip as I stalked around her. "Or is it because you're jealous that I have the GREATEST faction by my side at all times. I mean have you seen my gear. Me and Dom are matching tonight. I mean I bet you if I slapped myself and screamed for Ripley she's come and destroy you." I laughed maniacally as I watched her fume with anger. "You're asking for it." She looked at me as I laughed running to the rope and jumping off of them as I reached out for her. But she caught me and threw me on the mat hard. I groaned as I landed right on the steel chair, that did not feel good. "Mmm that did not feel good. Here lemme do it again." She picked me up into a power bomb , landing right on the chair again. "CJ ROLL, ROLL." Dom screamed at me as I rolled to the right , landing right next to Demi. I saw jade land on the chair elbow first as she rolled in pain. "Come on, we can take them." Demi whispered as she went to stand. "GRAB ME." She quickly grabbed me by my arm and leg as she lifted me up while I kicked Nia Jax right in the chest. "I got it from here, let me prove it that you can trust me . Go." She pushed me towards Dom and Jade ran right into her taking her down on the mat. I didn't let her go much longer as I ripped Jade of of Demi. "Get the hell off of her!" I threw her behind me as I went to lay into her but I saw Nia on top of Demi. I ran over there but I was pulled away in the opposite direction as I was dragged out of the ring by Raquel. "What the hell dude. Why are you pulling me away." I was pissed. "Look at you, You're going to get yourself killed in there! I came out here to save you and Protect you. Come back with me. Look at her, she can't protect you like I can in the ring. " She pulled me towards the ramp as Dom came walking over. "Dude wtf is wrong with you." He yelled at her as we made it back stage. "Go back out there. Demi needs you on her side." I watched the monitor behind me as Jade rolled out of the ring and started storming this way. She came into the gorilla as I saw the fear in Raquel's eyes as I looked behind me see Jade. "You have a lot of nerve coming out and playing hero." She was looking straight at Raquel. I watched the two fight and making sure Demi was good. "I'm so fucking tired of this Vic. You're a fucking liar." I whipped my head back as Jade looked at me. "The reason why I attacked you so much is because she asked me too. She wanted you to turn against Rhea. She told me that Rhea was an abuser and a that she treats you poorly. That's why I was so hard on you because she asked me to beat you brutally. And then the day that you came over to the house, I was there, Vic 'forgot 'to tell you that I was there. " I looked at Raquel with horror in my eyes as I felt a knife go into my back. "You , You did this.." I looked at her as she tried to please her case. "K it's not what it looks like I swear. I promise , Just listen to me." I started walking backwards as I ran back out to the ring, wiping my eyes from the tears as Demi laid in the ring as She was being rolled into a pin. I quickly rolled in the ring and broke it right at two. I grabbed Nias legs tangling them into mine as I rolled her and lifted my legs. I heard her scream while looking at Demi. She immediately saw my tears as she rolled over to me , her face held worry. The bell went off as I let Nia go and rolled away from the both of them. I got out of the ring and Dom came rushing over, I looked back at the ring as Demi stood there. She watched us as she expected us to walk away but I smiled at dom as we pointed to our leg. The word Ripley Printed clearly on our new gear made just for tonight. "COME HOME PAPI." I saw her smiling as she rolled out the ring and straight into me as she lifted me into her arms.
Walking back down to the locker room, I leaned into Demi who looked at me in surprise but let me hold onto to her arm. "K wait, Please let me talk to you." I turned around as Demi and Dom stood behind me. "Leave me alone Vic, lose my number, delete our pictures and delete me out of your life." I turned around and began to walk away but she reached out to me grabbing my hand. "come on K , don't do this . I know you love me. I did it because I was looking out for you." I pulled my hand away as I scoffed at her. "What you did was unforgivable Vic. I don't love you. I fucking hate you and I'll make sure that the world knows it next monday. In the ring , in a last man standing match. I'll see you then." I pushed her as I grabbed Demi and Dom and walked into the JD locker room. The guys cheered as Demi walked in but I grabbed my clothes and threw them in my bag, packing my stuff up and walked out. "Krystal wait." I stopped as I wiped the tears already leaving my face. "Where are you going?" Demi came up behind me as she touched my shoulder. "Just leave me alone Demi, I just want to be alone." I tried to say as normal as I could but my voice was cracking. "Sweetheart." I bit my lip at hearing her call me that. I turned around as she saw the tears streaming down my face. "hey what's wrong. What's got you like this?" She stood real close to me as she held my face in her hands. "I don't want to talk about it." I looked away from her as she swiped her thumb against my cheek. "I'll go grab my things, I'll take you back to the hotel okay." I didn't fight her as she placed a soft kiss in my forehead and then running back to the locker room. I saw Dom waiting on the wall as he let Demi go out of my view before he came over. "What happened back there?" he asked me softly. "Raquel was behind all of the attacks, she asked jade to do it purposely. She's why Demi and I split, they planned everything out to a fucking T." I saw his heart break as he turned his head around seeing Demi rushing out with her bags and towards us. "You call me if you need anything." He gave me a tight hug as Demi took my bag and waited till I was done. "You ready." She looked at me as I smiled , saying goodbye to Dom. "Come on I'll pick up dinner for you on the way."
We got out to her truck as she placed the bags in the back seat as I knew better than to open my own door. She smiled as she opened the door myself. "Hop on in sweetheart." I looked up at her as I saw her natural face, her hair was down on her face as she smiled down at me. I got into her truck and she shut the door quickly making her way around, getting in herself. "What do you want to do for dinner? Anything you want?" I looked over to her, shrugging my shoulders. "I don't know honestly I'm just not in the mood to eat anything right now." She let out a sigh, stopping at the red light. "Hey, I know you're upset and that's completely valid. But you need to get something into your system, please for me." She gave me her big blue eyes as I rolled my eyes at her. "Fine, but you pick because I can't pick anything." She smiled back at me, knowing what she wanted to get us for dinner as she made her way there. "You know you can always talk to me right?" Demi said softly and gently as she pulled into a sushi spot. "I know , I just need space." She didn't say anything back but she respected my request.