Her return

Krystals POV

   I watched in horror of the match unfolding itself in front of us, as Buddy and the guys were all on their feet, screaming at the T.V. My heart splintered as I watched the steel pipe hit her over and over again, my eyes closing shut everytime.  "This is fucking bullshit! Why aren't they calling this fight, look at her she's clearly not fine." Throwing the cup he had in his hand at the wall, making me gasp at his sudden reaction to this.  " Dom!" JD turned over to him as dom looked back at him wide eyed. " You're her in screen boyfriend, go out there and help her." Raising his hands towards the fight. 

   "Dom if you don't go out there then I will! That's not wrestling thats full assault ." Buddy started to take everything out of his pockets.  " Guys I cant do anything. Im not allowed out there." Dom tried to reason with them, of course buddy isn't letting up which caused Damien to stand up to try and calm him down. 

   I stared at the TV, seeing the blood all over the mat, her laying there clearly in pain as I watched Jazz continue the assault on her.  Closing my eyes once again as she slammed the pipe against her, I saw the flashbacks of Jazz standing over me as I begged her to stop all those months ago. I stood up quickly, dropping my leather jacket and walking out of the room. "Holy Shit Krystal!" I paid no attention to the people calling my name as I continued to walk faster to the gorilla.

     " KRYSTAL, WHERE ARE YOU GOING!" I looked slightly over seeing the guys starting to run after me, making me sprint to there faster so they wouldn't try and stop me.  Running into the gorilla, Triple H immediately stopped what he was doing and stared at me. I ran over to the main curtain, holding it back I could see the main entrance. Taking a deep breath I took my step but stopped when my named was called. I looked behind me, seeing the guys staring at me. Doms face held confusion but laced with worry, while Priests face looked nervous. I looked at Buddy, seeing his face beaming with excitement. " Go kill her Carbon Jade." he said giving me the same smile that Demi would always give me when she would always look at me in the ring. 

     "Hit my music." I yelled at the sound guy as he fumbled around, as I ran out just in time. I was taken back by the large crowd who roared in excitement as I stood there. Looking down at the ring I saw both Jazz and Demi there as they paused looking over. I couldnt help but feel the once familiar feeling again.  Demi stopped in the ring as she looked at me, I could see the slight smile on her face. I started to run down the ramp,but my heart and feet stopped when I watched jazz slam her fist into Demis face, her eyes staring into mine. I watched as she removed the brass knuckles from her fist, laughing maniacally as I watched Demi hold her face.  My blood boiled, my looked at her as if satan himself was reincarnated into myself. I sprinted down the ramp, jumping on the rings edge. Without even hesitating I grabbed the ropes and launched myself into the air.  

      I watched jazz's face turn into fear as i landed right on her. My first meeting her face, hitting her so hard that I'm pretty sure  I heard her jaw crack. Landing on my feet, I smiled, seeing the bitch laying there holding her jaw in pain. I walked up to her, kneeling down next to her, I smiled wide. " I'm only getting started." Grabbing her hair I pulled her up roughly, dragging her then to the turnbuckle. I smashed her face against it, hearing the groans coming from her. " That's for hitting her." I screamed, throwing her against the turnbuckle, once more. 

  I pulled back, letting the bitch have a break, as I turned looking over at Demi who was holding onto the bottom rope. I could see the sadness in her eyes, as she looked at me. I took two steps before I was taken out by my knees. Landing hard on the mat and then someone pinning me down. 

     " You're supposed to be GONE." She pulled my hair as I stared right at Demi, her face turning into stone as she stood up as fast as her body let her. " See this Rhea, Im better than she ever will be. We could of been unstoppable." I was over this. I managed to somehow roll her off of me as I tangled our legs together, rolling us back over as raising them high into the air. I beamed in joy as I heard the cries of the red head.