please dont

Krystal's Pov

"Come, lets go to the last place I have planned for us." She whispered against my neck as we sat in the back of her truck. " You know it was supposed to be your turn, not mine again." I looked over at her, raising my eyebrow as she laughed. " You look beautiful when you cum. Im sorry im addicted." I punched her in her shoulder as she laughed loudly, grabbing her clothes now. " I can't with you." I started to dress myself again as Demi tried to shove her long, muscular legs in her pants. I laughed slightly as she looked over at me with an annoyed expression.

"So where are we going?" I snaked my way back up front as she finished getting dressed. "Well last time we went out as a group, you were mad that you were in workout clothes so I thought you would enjoy going out again." She winked at me , as she started up the truck, the engine roaring to life. I rolled my eyes, making sure she didn't see it then turning to the window. i felt her hand slowly grabbing my inner thigh, rubbing soft circles on my bare skin with her thumb. I smiled over at her softly, seeing that her once tensed and harden shoulder now relaxed while she had her window opened. She looked like she was peaceful, everything back home and work wasn't in her mind anymore. " What are you thinking about so hard over there, huh?" I looked up to her eyes, seeing them smile brightly. " That you just seem so relaxed, so at peace right now." I heard her laughing softly as her hand gripped my thigh bringing me a sense of comfort.

" I don't think I say this enough to you but you have changed me K. You've become my world so fast in such a short amount of time. Thank you for loving me the way you do." Oh my heart, I couldn't stop the small tear slip from my eye as I hide my face. " Don't do that. I wanna see your face when I make you all red." Her hand leaving my thigh, coming under my chin to hold it up. She pulled into the bar/club that she picked out, placing the truck into park. " I love you." she whispered softly as she leaned over the center console, bring my lips to hers. I don't think I could ever get tired of kissing her, the way her lips felt was just heavenly.

We were separated by the loud bangs on the window as I grabbed Demis hand out of instinct, gripping my chest as I saw Priest, finn and Vero, and Dom with Marie. " What the hell guys." I screamed as I flipped off Priest who was uncontrollably laughing. Demi kissed my head as I let go of her hand , opening my door as I rolled my eyes at Priest. Punching him hard in the shoulder which he laughed. " Jesus Princessa. Could you hit me any harder." I looked over at him, raising my eyebrow as I took a step forward.

He raised his hands up as I smirked back at him, Demis hand making its way around my waist as she pulled me closer to her. " Come on let's go inside." she looks over to the group as they all nodded and started to walk in the direction of the doors. Walking up you can hear the music bumping outside and the line of people forming. I slinked my hand into Demis who squeezes it for a moment , leading us past the line. " baby, the end of the line is back there." I looked up at her as I questioned her and what was going on.

" VIP for Matthews." Rhea spoke as the bouncer moved aside, as he opened the red velvet rope. "Matthews" I whispered to myself as I looked around and saw a massive crowd everywhere, the dance floor filled with people. A huge open bar the stretch for what I thought was miles, glass bottles everywhere, as well as glasses. She pulled me towards the back of the club and up a flight of stairs where another bouncer stood, puffing his chest out as he challenged Demi and the guys. He looked down at Demi, who stood as tall as she could, flexing her muscles as her voice came out threatening. "Im with Buddy." She stared down the guy as he took a step forward towards me, where I was quickly pulled back as Priest stood in front of me. " Its been a minute Ricky." He spoke as the bouncer stood to Priest now, ignoring Demi but his eyes never left mine. Demi saw that , turning around and nodding her head to Dom who stood in front of me blocking Ricky's sight.