Shock

Rheas POV

I drove as fast as I could to Buddy's bar, It was a little bit of a drive since his bar was at Coco Beach. I pushed her mustang to the absolute limit, hearing the engine roaring as I flew in between traffic, not caring about anything else than what could be waiting for me. I gripped the steering wheel tighter as I thought about everything that has happened these past two weeks.

" how stupid could you of been...." I whispered to myself, thinking how all of these could of been avoided if I truly let her love me the way I needed to be, how I wanted to be loved.

Instead I kept myself locked in a state of trauma cycle, but yet I was opening myself to her slowly. Regardless, I should of known better that she would NEVER cheat on me, even after everything. I should of been a better co- worker , a better friend, and a better girlfriend.

I took a few deep breathes as I instantly got a bad gut feeling as I pulled off the highway, making my way closer to the bar, following behind a silver truck. I quickly pulled in the parking lot, trying to find a parking spot that was close to the door but far enough so no one would bother the stang.

I smiled weakly at the memory of Krystal ranting to me about how she hates parking next to people with her car, how it was so cute seeing her all worked up.

I shut the car off, taking one more deep breath and then making my way quickly to the door. I pushed past the crowd that started forming, as the bouncer grabbed my shoulder to stopped me. But I quickly pulled him off as I made my way up to buddy's office. " Ma'am stop. You cant just walk in here. You're not welcomed here." I could hear the young security guard calling out to me as he tried to grab me once more.

I pushed open the large door , seeing Buddy hunched over his desk, panting as a man groaned in pain on the floor. " Miss you need to -" The guard grabbed me roughly around my arm as he yanked me back but quickly letting go as Buddy screamed at him. " LEAVE HER." With that I watched the young man look at him in fear and running back downstairs.

I took in the scene in front of me as Buddy's eyes were almost pitch black, his hair a wild mess, as his white shirt held spots of blood on it.

I trailed my eyes further, his knuckles were bruised and bloody. He nodded his head over to the man on the floor, who I knew instantly knew who it was. My blood boiled in anger, my fist tightened tightly as I saw Ricky laying on the floor.

He nose bloody, his eye swollen shut, and his lip split open.

" Tell her, tell her what you told me Ricky." I heard Buddy's voice come through the room as I slowly stalked my way over to Ricky. " Fuck you." He spat out, laughing weakly before turning his head towards mine.

" She's a real good girl, when I have her bent over the-"

I didn't let him finished as I immediately attacked him myself. Laying my fist against his cheek. " Where is she." I spat at him, holding him by the scruff of his tattered shirt.

" Rhea?"

I turned my head back towards the door as I say Raquel and Dom standing there, confusion laced through their faces. I slammed Rickys head against the floor, before standing up and looking towards them.

" seriously what the hell Rhea? What are you doing here?" Dom asked me as I watched his eyes soften just for a moment then quickly fade.

" Buddy called me." I quickly got out, not wanting to spare another minute staring at her, the images playing in my head. " Rhea, you need to go. Seriously, after everything youve said and done these past two weeks." This time Raquel spoke up as she held her head high.