4

Mariah Denise Taylor Location : Tone's house

Location : Tone's house

" He like my bestie don't he" I asked as Tone rubbed my feet.

" Shit ion know that nigga mean asf he barely like you" he said laughing.

" Ion find shit funny fuck his ugly ass" I said as I texted my bestie.

" You take that plan b" he asked.

" Duh been did that fuck them kids" I said and he chuckled.

" Don't take no offense but you my bitch" he said.

" Ian your bitch you can ask the right way and we'll go from there" I said smiling.

" You my shordy" he said.

" I'll work with that" I said and he laughed.

" Don't be in no nigga face I would hate for you to have to wear a white tee representing him"

" Tuh niggas don't know me like I don't know niggas" I said lying , fuck I look like dropping all my hoes this nigga one of the biggest hoes walking.

" Yea ight" he said.

" Let's fuck"

" Again" he asked and I nodded my head yea.

Deasia Lanai Wilson
Location : Work

" Here you are have a good rest of your day" I said smiling as I took my gloves off and handed the client her ultrasounds.

" Thank you" she said before getting walking out the room.

Turning the light back on I washed my hands then dried them. Putting on a new pair of gloves I began disinfecting and cleaning the room.

Taking off the gloves I stocked up on all items needed and refilled the bottle with the gel.

Once I finished I changed the paper on the bed and left out the room.