56

Jocori Lee Harrison Location : Doctor's office

Jocori Lee Harrison
Location : Doctor's office

" I'm confused" I said looking at the screen.

" So baby is right here you can see the little toes and fingers" she said with a smile on her face.

" I was pregnant with twins" Sayori asked with a confused look.

" It seems that you lost one of them yes ma'am I'm not sure on why the doctor didn't catch that .. there is baby and it's healthy" she said.

" Oh shit" I said getting happy.

" Would you like to know the gender"

" Yes" Sayori

" No" I said.

" Babe" she said looking at me and I did a lil laugh.

" What's the gender" I asked.

" You have a baby girl" she said smiling.

" Awnn can I get some pictures" Yori said.

I held a smile on my face , I'm glad we got a baby but it still hurts we lost one.

" I will print them for you but you are all done there are wipes right there to get the gel off your belly" the lady said as she printed the pictures then tossed her gloves.

I got up and grabbed two wipes so I could carefully wipe Yori belly off.

that's a black king right there 😏

Tossing them in the trash Yori pulled her shirt down and got off the bed.

The lady handed her the ultrasounds then washed her hands.

" I will see you again in about a month have a great one honey" the lady said.

" You too" Yori said.

" Preciate you" I said and I held her hand as we left out the doctors.

" I cannot wait to tell Ma you think she's gonna be excited" she asked as I opened the door for her.

" I know she is bae" I said as we walked to the car.

Unlocking the doors I opened the door for her and she got in, jogging to the other side I got in and put my seatbelt on. Starting it up I pulled out the parking lot.

" You hungry" I asked.

" Yes"

" Koo" I said as I drove with my left hand and rubbed on her thigh with the right.

skip car ride

" Ain't god good" Ms Bleu said as she stared at the ultrasounds.

" Yea I guess" Yori mumbled.

" Bae" I said and she rolled her eyes and got up and walked off.

" Pregnant ass" Ms Bleu said and I laughed.

" I'm glad your here taking care of her Jocori she's very lucky to have you"

" I appreciate that" I said and she smiled as she asked her cigarette.

" Gone check on her" she said and I got up and went up the steps.

" Bae what's wrong" I asked as I walked in her room.

" Nun"

" Yori" I said as I sat down next to her.

" I'm just stressing"

" About what tho talk to me" I said.

" You the baby just everything"

" Stressing about me for what ma I'm straight"

" Your not I seen your location the other day what was you doing all the way out there" she asked and I looked at her.

🌝

" You worried about the wrong shit" I said and she scoffed.

" We had twins" she mumbled.

" I know ma we might have lost one but we got the other and you gotta be strong for her she can feel everything" I said.

" I know"

" So why you stressing"

" Wondering why my boyfriend is all the way out somewhere in the middle of the night" she said.

" Bruh I'm rey go you doing the most"

" You was with a bitch" she asked as she pushed me then stood up.

" Keep yo hands to yaself G" I said looking at her.

" So you was with a bitch are you fucking kidding me.. you all the way out there with a bitch" she said as she got in my face.

" I wasn't wit no bitch quit playing wit me" I said standing up and towering over her.

" So what was you doing"

" Nun quit worrying about it" I said. I can't tell her why I was out doing what I was doing , that shit can jeopardize a lot of shit.

" So you was with a bitch .. I fucking knew it" she yelled as she started swinging on me , she caught me in the lip. Tasting the blood my eyes went black and I clenched my fists.

She backed up away from me as I stared into her soul.

" Bae wait I'm sorry I didn't mean to" she said , I straight ignored her ass and grabbed my phone off the bed.

Leaving out her room I walked down the steps and left out the house. Going to my car she came running out the door. Opening my door she walked up.

" Gone head gang I'm done with you" I said bluntly.

" Wait no" she said as she grabbed my arm.

" Fuck offa me Sayori gone head .. don't hit my phone if it ain't about my seed real shit" I said and she started crying.

" I'm sorry"

" I care" I asked and I moved her out the way and got in my car.

Starting it up she walked off and went back in the house and I pulled out the driveway and took my ass to the crib.

This girl got me oh so fucked up.

Not she busted Joc lip 🌝

Thoughts ?