18

Sy'mir King aka Slim Location : outside

Location : outside

" You look good come on" I said as I held her hand.

" Where are you taking me" she asked and I smirked.

" Sy'mirrr"

" Chill don't be saying my name like that" I said and she laughed.

" Can you atleast take my pictures" she asked as she stopped walking.

" Yea I got you mama"

She started posing and I took her pictures.

" You so gorgeous mama"

" Thank you baby" she said and I held the door open for her so she could walk in.

I brung her to this lil restaurant , it wasn't nun foreal but ima take her shopping and shit after.

" Table for Slim" I said and the lady grabbed two of em menus and told us to follow her.

" A waiter will be right with you" she said before sitting the menus down and walking away. I pulled out Deasia's chair and she sat down.

I sat down as well and stared at her making her all nervous and shit.

" Talk to me mama what's on your mind"

" I'm just scared Sy'mir" she said.

" Scared of what"

" Everything"

" Ain't shit else happening to you I promise, I got eyes on you 24/7 mama I swear ain't shit gone happen" I said and she looked at me then back down.

" I know I'm just scared of the outcome of things" she said as she lifted her face up and looked at me and I grabbed her hands and rubbed on them.

" You safe with me I promise Ian letting shit else happen to you mark my words" I said and I kissed her hands.

Our waitress came and we ordered an appetizer and something to drinks.

" Do you want a boy or girl" I asked her and she smiled a little.

" Um I would want a girl" she said.

" Pretty ass" I said before leaning forward and kissing her cheek.

" I want a girl too gives me another reason to go harder" I said and she just smiled.