33

Tyrone Mills aka ToneLocation: trap

Location: trap

" Wtf you mean" I yelled.

" Track the fucking necklace like I pay you to do" I yelled.

" I got it boss she's out norway at the old factory" he said and the location was pinged.

" LETS RIDE" I yelled and my crew and I left the trap and hopped in the van.

The driver put the directions in and made the hour drive to where Deasia was being held.

1 hour later

" Kill anything breathing I don't give a fuck" I said to them.

" Ima find my girl and that's that , take anything these bitch ass niggas got and put a bullet in they head" I said.

" fasho"

"Bet"

" Let's go handle business" I said and we all pulled our masks down before getting out the van.

We split up into two groups and my group went right thru the front door shooting shit.

I head tapped like four niggas then made my way through the building.

Going down to a room I heard Dea crying , kicking in the door I let off at least 80 shots in Slim's body.

Going to her I put the gun on her lap before breaking the handcuffs. Grabbing my gun off her lap I picked her up and left out the room.

She was crying silently on my shoulder.

"LETS GO" I yelled as I reached the front door of the building and all my crew members came out.

We all left and got back in the van.  Joc ran back to the building and lit that mf on fire and ran back to the van and got in.

The driver pulled off and made the hour drive back to the trap.

Few hours later

" I'm okay babe" she said as she leaned back in the tub.

" Look at yo fucking face Deasia I could kill that again" I said as I put the cold rag over her eye.

" I'm fine babe just glad to be alive" she said smiling.

" Where your car Dea"