Jocori Lee Harrison Location : School

Jocori Lee Harrison
Location : School

" Bitch ain't even all that" I said as I put my hands in my pants.

" On gang" Kye said as he ate on some pistachios.

" Em mfs stink" Shawn said as he stood against the lockers.

" Bitch shut up" Kye said and I laughed , these niggas funny.

" Damn y'all niggas just missed it" Dylan said as he ran over to us.

" Fuck happened" I asked.

" It was a fight in the girls locker room" he said and I took my phone out my pocket and started calling Sayori.

She ain't answer so I walked off and made my way to the locker room not giving a fuck.

" Here comes Joc" some lightskin bitch said as I walked up on the crowd , these mfs was outside the locker room not in it.

I swear Dylan so damn dumb.

" The fuck off of me" Sayori said as she pushed the security guard.

" You heard her fuck off her bitch ass nigga" I said as I took my hands out my pants and pushed him.

He let go of Sayori and tried to grab me so I sent mean right hook to his face , fuck do niggas think this is.

" Go to the car I'm not playing with you" I said and she rolled her eyes and walked off.

Another security guard along with the principal walked up on me and grabbed me.

" My office now Mr Harrison"

" Mane fuck you get the fuck off of me" I said as I started snatching away.

They held a grip on me and walked me to the principals office.

Once we got in the office they let me go and I stood there until the principal sat his fat ass down.

" Mr Harrison that behavior is unacceptable you are suspended I will be calling your guardians"

" Mane fuck you Ion give a fuck I'm gone" I said as I walked out his office.

" MR HARRISON" he yelled and I kept walking till I got outside in the parking lot.

Once I reached the car I seen her standing there , hitting the button on my key fob the doors unlocked and she got in.

I went to drivers side and got in.

" It's not my fault" she mumbled as I stared at her with a mug on my face.

" That's not the fucking point you should've walked away Yori" I said.

" I'm sorry ok I tried to they been fucking with me for so long and I couldn't take it anymore" she said.

" I'm not even mad you stood up for yourself bae it's just the fact you carrying my seed anything could've happened"

" I know I won't do it again" she said and I grabbed her face gently and kissed her lips a few times.

" I know" I said and I started my car up , putting one hand on her thigh I pulled out the parking lot.

" You riding wit me or you wanna go home" I asked.

" I'm riding with you" she said.

" Bet"

Skip car ride

" My friend thinks you're cute" some ugly bitch said to me as I got me and Sayori's snacks , she went to the bathroom.

" Tell yo friend she ugly as fuck and ion want her" I said then walked away.

I brung her to the movies because she wanted to watch that movie called The holdovers or some shit.

Once she came out the bathroom we went to the booth so the lady could scan our tickets.

" Why they keep looking over here" Sayori asked.

" Ion know" I said and we went to our theater and to our seats.

" Mhm"

" Bae chill" I said as the opening credits came on, I handed her the snacks she wanted and reclined my seat.

I'm just knowing she rey do the most about some shit for no reason.

My seed gotta be the reason why she acting sassy all of a sudden.

" Just don't play in my face" she said and I sucked my teeth.

" Bruh what stop playing with me Yori"

" Whatever Joc" she said and I chuckled and put my hands in my pants.

Crazy ass girl.

Thoughts ?