53

Jocori Lee Harrison Location : outside

Jocori Lee Harrison
Location : outside

" I'm koo gang I gotta shordy" I said as I stared at the bitch.

" How much then" she asked.

" Bitch you know how much what you on you tryna set me up" I asked as I started clutching my gun.

She started hesitating so I sent a shot to her head and ran off until I got to my car.

Shit I agreed to quit selling but a nigga gotta seed on the way I gotta get pape the fast way , you can take a nigga out the streets but can't take the street out a nigga.

Starting my car up I drove off and made my way to the crib.

15 minutes later

Parking my car I turned it off and got out.

Locking the doors I went up to house and unlocked the door. Going in I went straight to my room and took my clothes off and put them in a bag.

Putting the bag and the gun I used in the back of my closet I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom so I could shower.

After my shower I dried off and got dressed , throwing on a white tee with a blue polo jogging suit I put on my forces and sprayed on a little cologne.

" Where you going lil nigga" Tone asked as he came in my room.

" To see my girl" I said as I grabbed my keys , wallet , and phone.

" That principal called me yo lil ass can't be punching security guards and shit" he said as he smoked his blunt.

" My fault" I said as I put my gun in the pocket of my jogging pants.

" Better be careful and be glad it's me saying some to you and not Dea that girl crazy as fuck" he said and I laughed.

" I know the way she be yelling at you I be thinking I'm in trouble" I said.

" Congratulations young nigga glad you taking care of your responsibilities" he said as he dapped me up.

" Preciate you can't be no dead beat" I said truthfully, I know how the shit feels to grow up without a man to call dad.

Ian have no real guidance in the world until I met Tone and I appreciate everything he taught me in the past years that I've known him.

I would never do some like that to Sayori I'll kill a fly about my shordy and that's merched on the guys.

Ima always take care of my responsibilities it takes two to tango.

" Be safe Ight" he said before he left out my room.

Grabbing my duffel bag I turned the lights off and walked out my room.

Walking towards the front door I left out and locked it behind me.