Tyrone Mills aka Tone Location : Unknown 1 month later

Location : Unknown
1 month later

" I said I wouldn't do this shit no more" Joc said as he threw his gloves in the fire.

" Come on" I mumbled and we ran back to the van and got in , the driver pulled off and drove us back to the trap.

Once we got to the trap we both went in and went straight to the basement. Joc went into the bathroom and did what he needed to do then once he came out I went in.

I took off everything and put it in a black trash bag.

Going to the sink I washed my hands and scrubbed them with a toothbrush making sure to get underneath my nails.

Once I rinsed my hands off I dried them off and put on a Nike tech jogging suit with some forces.

Leaving out the bathroom I threw the black trash bag in the burner and went up the steps.

" I gotta go Yori need me she said it was urgent" Joc said as I came in the living room.

" Koo be safe lil nigga" I said and he left out the trap.

Sitting on the couch I sparked up a blunt and started counting some money as I made small conversation with one of the guards.

Jocori Lee Harrison Location: Unknown

Jocori Lee Harrison
Location: Unknown

" I'm coming ma what's going on" I asked as I drove on the highway.

" Something's wrong" she said sniffling.

" Yo dukes there" I asked and she told me no so I started driving even faster.

" I'm rey pull up where you at" I asked.

" In the bathroom it hurts" she mumbled as she cried.

" I'm close mama just breath ok"

20 minutes later

Parking my car I quickly turned it off and got out and ran up on the porch going in the house I shut it then locked it.

Running up the steps I went into the bathroom and she was laying there.

" Come on ma what's happening" I asked as I turned the water on.

" I'm bleeding I needa get to the hospital something isn't right" she said crying and I turned the water off then picked her up bridal style.

Carrying her out the bathroom I carefully walked down the stairs. Standing her on her feet I grabbed her crocs and helped her slide them on.

" House key" I asked.

" right there" she said and I grabbed it off the hook and
opened the front door.

Helping her out the door I shut it then locked it and picked her up again.

Quickly walking to my car I put her in and got in , starting it up I drove fast as hell to the emergency room.

at the hospital
11:24 pm

" I am sorry for your loss" the doctor said and my eyes started to fill with tears.

" The baby gone" Joc asked.

" Yes I am sorry sir" he said.

" I will give you two time to process I will check back later" he said before walking out.

I put my hands over my face as I started crying , Jocori chuckled and I lifted my head up.

" That's what you wanted anyway" he said.

" N- no I didn't I wanted my baby" I said as I looked at him.

" Nah shordy you said it was a mistake fuck outta here you prolly happy it's koo" he said as he stood up , I could tell he was upset.

" Bae I swear" I said.

" It's koo Sayori I'm gone" he said and before I could say anything else he left out the room slamming the door behind him.

How could he , how could he just leave me here.

Laying back in the bed I closed my eyes and cried.

If I could take it all back I would , I really did want my baby I actually had grown to love him or her.

When we heard the heartbeat for the first time it was the happiest moment in the world but now it's all gone.

I can't hear my baby's heartbeat anymore nor can I see its little features. I would've loved being a mom to a small human but now I don't get the opportunity anymore.

Thoughts ?
damn 💔
Quick lil filler chapter 😏

Thoughts ? damn 💔Quick lil filler chapter 😏