74

Jocori Lee Harrison Location: Jail

Jocori Lee Harrison
Location: Jail

" I'm straight" I said bluntly to the big nigga who stood in front of me.

" Yo bitch Sayori I know that bitch pussy good" he said and I chuckled as I stood up.

" Bitch pussy real sweet ain't it" he said and I sent two powerful punches to face.

" Bitch ass boy" I mumbled as I beat the fuck out of him , one thing I don't play is speaking on my shordy.

moments later

" HARRISON" one of the guards yelled as he slammed me then cuffed me, the other nigga who thought he was bad got cuffed too.

Once I was on my feet I got pushed and shoved until I was downstairs in the hole.

Fuck my life.

•••

Sayori Wren Bleu Location : Home

Sayori Wren Bleu
Location : Home

" Whenever you decide to quit playing around and come home Samyla and I will not be here" I said leaving a voicemail. It's going on day three and Joc is still nowhere to be found.

Even Kye nem haven't heard from him , Dea and Tone haven't even heard from him. This shit is ridiculous, I'm missing work because I have to watch my daughter when he's supposed to be here.

" Here I come baby" I mumbled as I took her bottle out the bottle warmer , walking to the living room I carefully grabbed her out the swing and propped her up so I could start feeding her.

About six minutes later she finished her bottle and I started to burp her. Once she burped I cleaned her mouth off and stood up.

Walking to her room I put her in her car seat and strapped her in.  Grabbing her diaper bag I picked up the car seat and left out the house.