Broken? Pt4

(little goofy see each other again :D)

TW: throwing up, bright colors.

Third POV:

Grian  walked out the door calling for fWhip to come talk to him. fWhip   got back to the house where Jimmy and Grian were, "Why did you call me back here? What do you need?" fWhip questioned Grian. "Well I wanted to check if it's okay to take Timmy with me back to HermitCraft?..." Grian had a "please say yes" face so fWhip would say yes. "Fine, but only cause I know you would do it anyway." "Thank you fWhip." 

Grian went back inside the house and almost ran up to Jimmy in seconds. "He said Yes!!" Grian said excited to bring Jimmy to HermitCraft. "Really?? so when are we going?" Jimmy questioned. "Soon don't know when but you stay by me so I know what you are doing at all times, alright?" Grian said making Jimmy stand up so he could bring them somewhere. "Okay, though what are we gonna do?"   "I don't know, maybe build something, get something for Tango, whatever we feel like doing." 

So off they go Grian holding onto Jimmy so they can fly off and move around faster. Jimmy wanted to get Tango a little something, Grian loved the idea Jimmy wanted to do.  "Gri' where do you think we'll find something for Tango at?"   "I have a friend where you can get the present, and don't worry i'll pay." Grain said landing right in front of Iskall's place. (I don't know I just thought of someone?)

"here we are I will see if Iskall is here. ISKALLL!!......... give it a second." They waited a couple of seconds.    "Grian why did you yell you can see the sign says OPEN," Iskall asked a little bit mad. "Cause Iskall we need a small favor from you," Grian said with a big ol smile on his face. "What may this favor be?" Iskall asked both Grian and Jimmy who was standing behind Grian, legs bent a little bit. "We need you to make a _____, Okay?"   "Okay should be ready in a few hours I will add a little special thing on the bottom of it."  Iskall walked back inside waving 'bye' to them and closing the door getting to work.

"Alright, now that is done where to next Lover boy?" Grian teased Jimmy with how much he is 'head over heels' for Tango. "Uhmmm, a place where I can get a bunch of ____!" Jimmy said excited to see Tango soon.  "Alright hang on." Grian grabbed Jimmy so then they could move faster, since Jimmy didn't have much strength to hold on with his hands.

After a few seconds of flying, they had lowered down onto the ground in front of Katherine's. Grian knocked on the door of Katherine's castle half of it was all gray and dark. Katherine had opened the door, "Oh, Hello I wasn't expecting any visitors today would you like to come in and take a seat?" Katherine asked politely handing Jimmy and small blue-ish yellow-ish red flower to put somewhere in his hair or clothes. 

"We had come here to ask for a small Favor!" Grian stated, looking at Jimmy who stared at the flower in aw.  "And what may this favor be?" Katherine asked. "Could you make a _____?" This had somewhat caught Kathrine off guard.  "Why of course and if you would be so kind, give this so Shelby for me?" she handed Grian a purple-ish, green-ish pink flower.  "Okay, we might have to go over there anyways!"     Kathrine closed the door and went over to her workstation. 

"Want to get him anything else, or would you like to just be a gift yourself?" Grian questioned while looking at Jimmy who had put the flower in his hair. "Maybe ask Miss Shubble the 'Great Witch' to make something like an energy potion with the colors of blue, yellow, and red?"  Grian kinda liked this idea that Jimmy said.  "I love it we will also deliver the flower!"

They set off to the Mangrove forest where Shelby lived. After a few minutes, They had touched land, and Jimmy was trying to stand up without throwing up.  "Heh, sorry Tim forgot you didn't like heights.." This made Jimmy confused He thought only Tango knew he didn't like heights.  "Yes, I know what your thinking, 'I thought only Tango knew'. Well have you forgotten I am your mother at this point I knew sense the very very beginning."