Heeeyyy (this chapter is 222 words long)

Hello my ppl

It's been like a month since I've updated but my motivation for shifting is like taking a break (unlike Alexander but that's not the point)

But anyways, two days ago I had a dream about shifting so this got my motivation is like "gotta come back, I can't say no to this" (like Alexander couldn't say no to Mariahhh)

Sorry Hamilton invaded my brain like England invaded America.

Anyways, and totally unrelated, last night I dreamed first something related to Marvel and then i had another dream and I was in my room doing prank calls like wtf I would never do that but anyways.

I called someone and they answered like "bitch wtf" and then started saying that they would find me and I was like "whaaaaa" (yes another Hamilton reference. Thomas Jefferson on We Know)

Anyways then I woke up and I was alone and I knew I would be alone when I woke up but that's unrelated.

I was alone and I heard something and I was like "fuuuuu" (another one) and I went to check and it was just some noise from outside but the window on that room was open so that's why I heard it but damn.

Anyways I think I'll get back with shifting if not tonight then soon.

Well bye

Lex~~~